Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Leicester are a Jeckyll and Hyde team atm. Just didn’t turn up against Southampton yesterday (reminded me of the Liverpool game) and should have been three down by half time. Europe still seems a long way off.

D

Deleted member 15344

Totally disagree about the Robbo tackle. Both went in for the ball Robbo won the ball then took the man. It was a good strong fair tackle, he was in control it wasnt reckless nor dangerous.
Watched it again this morning totally agree with you , got the ball , strong yes and don’t think it’s even a foul on second look

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm having to turn over from the city game, it's becoming embarrassing and hard to watch. It is not lack of effort, just a gulf in class. More importantly, STOP PLAYING OUT FROM THE BACK.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm having to turn over from the city game, it's becoming embarrassing and hard to watch. It is not lack of effort, just a gulf in class. More importantly, STOP PLAYING OUT FROM THE BACK.
Spooky I was just saying that to my son bloody stupid.
Leicester did it against Liverpool and it was obvious to see it was a disaster waiting to happen.
I could see it,maybe I should be getting 3 million a year

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Spooky I was just saying that to my son bloody stupid.
Leicester did it against Liverpool and it was obvious to see it was a disaster waiting to happen.
I could see it,maybe I should be getting 3 million a year
Managers seem to have lost all sense on this. The players are so intent on playing this way that they must be under the strictest of strict instruction. So many goals are given away, from a range of teams. It's crackers.

Can I be your assistant for £1m? Every manager needs an assistant and I'll bring kitkats to training and occasionally give other blindingly obvious advice that seems to have been forgotten.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Managers seem to have lost all sense on this. The players are so intent on playing this way that they must be under the strictest of strict instruction. So many goals are given away, from a range of teams. It's crackers.

Can I be your assistant for £1m? Every manager needs an assistant and I'll bring kitkats to training and occasionally give other blindingly obvious advice that seems to have been forgotten.
I agree .
To play this way you need the players .
You also need players in front of them to receive the ball and lots of movement.
Most teams don’t have them

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Spot on
Of course you can I love kitkats

D

Deleted member 15344

After being written off a while back , Watford have climbed out of the relegation zone with Villa dropping in

I think we can safely say that Norwich will go down - so who is filling up the other two spots ?

Villa - struggling badly with injuries and just don’t have a goalscorer

Bournemouth- another team struggling with injuries , will they scrape through ?

West Ham - Moyes needs to work quick to mould a team , also don’t seem to have a goalscorer

Watford - think they will stay up , Deeney being back is key for them

Then it’s Newcastle, Brighton , Burnley

For me it’s going to be Villa and Brighton

D

Deleted member 15344

I know I'm biased but Ageuro more than worthy of the goal-scoring records he's collecting...what a player :love:
Not biased- one of the best if not the best Striker seen in the Prem era , I know he won’t score as many as soon ahead of him but I would take him over those ahead of him. Brilliant truly world class player still