Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
He sounds like he'd be a perfect fit for Everton ?

I expected him to be tbh, just wasn't consistent enough, and his movement is poor meaning he's rarely in the right place. Just didn't work out, like I said though, I still have a soft spot for him. I like Cenk and hope he succeeds at Palace.

Can't see him having much of an impact at Palace based on this first half though, they've been dreadful. Have they been this bad to watch all season? Only other game of theirs I've watched was the Everton game at Selhurst, what a miserable game of football that was.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
10 men, away from home, losing Torreira at HT, only conceded to a deflection and then their keeper pulls off a world class save, guess it couldve been worse and we'll take a point.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
That’ll do ?

Saints restore some pride with a win against Leicester.

The late kick off could be interesting, or is it a given ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
a given ?

Only because teams don’t take their chances, Liverpool in many matches have been there for the taking, but nobody has taken their opportunities, which was very different to the City run last season when they didn’t give the opposition any chances.

Whilst the current run is impressive, it hasn’t been a commanding performance all the time, they’ve rode their luck a fair few times, and as such I personally don’t think it can last, based on that observation.