Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

Another goal keeps Ole in the job a bit longer, great fight back etc...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Flippin eck, where did that Utd display come from. I watched them beat City a month ago and sung there praises.tonight they were rammel. Is Phil Jones the football equivalent of Diane Abbott. Utd looking like a team of strangers. Oh dear.

Re Rashford, took his goal well seeing as Otamendi was running the wrong way, but I think he is going backwards.

D

Deleted member 1740

Flippin eck, where did that Utd display come from. I watched them beat City a month ago and sung there praises.tonight they were rammel. Is Phil Jones the football equivalent of Diane Abbott. Utd looking like a team of strangers. Oh dear.

Re Rashford, took his goal well seeing as Otamendi was running the wrong way, but I think he is going backwards.

He’s a young lad with lots of talent carrying that side, no wonder he’s going backwards.

Was hoping it was going to be a tighter game than it played out tbh.

Another cup final for Pep.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
He’s a young lad with lots of talent carrying that side, no wonder he’s going backwards.

Was hoping it was going to be a tighter game than it played out tbh.

Another cup final for Pep.

I think the problem is Stu, who has he really had to push him onto another level. OGS, Maureen, could you imagine him under Pep Or Klopp. Look at sterling now ( although he has been average last few months). Pep coached him where to get to. And sterling ended up with stevie wonder tap ins.
cannot believe Phil Jones is still dragging a wage at Utd. City sing ”you Signed phil Jones we’ve got Kun Aguero”.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think the problem is Stu, who has he really had to push him onto another level. OGS, Maureen, could you imagine him under Pep Or Klopp. Look at sterling now ( although he has been average last few months). Pep coached him where to get to. And sterling ended up with stevie wonder tap ins.
cannot believe Phil Jones is still dragging a wage at Utd. City sing ”you Signed phil Jones we’ve got Kun Aguero”.
Aguero is probably a better defender.!

D

Deleted member 1740

If my memory is right JM played him out wide and said he wasn’t a striker.

OGS is blagging his way through that job. The longer he’s there, the more damage he’s doing.

Sterling has improved under his last 3 managers, he still lacks that killer instinct though.

How Phil Jones is still at Yernited is beyond me.