Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

???????

Great performance from our lads today but not getting too excited it was only against Evertons strongest side ??

I think I said it a few weeks ago Evertonians need to change their attitude towards the team. Again today booing Pickford and Walcott after they made a couple of mistakes. Poor.

D

Deleted member 16999

???????

Great performance from our lads today but not getting too excited it was only against Evertons strongest side ??

I think I said it a few weeks ago Evertonians need to change their attitude towards the team. Again today booing Pickford and Walcott after they made a couple of mistakes. Poor.
I heard the booing towards Walcott, when/why were they booing Pickford?

These players are thousands and thousands of pounds a week and those fans, like yourself, are spending a fortune following them up and down the Country, that today was one of the most embarrassing displays I’ve seen in years and a lot of that squad should be ashamed, I’ve got no issue with some of them frauds being booed.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
United are rumoured to have offered £45m plus Lingard for James Maddison but Leicester have said it is £40m straight cash or no deal. ?

So Leicester basically saying, we'd rather have 5m less than having to have Lingard, also?

They seem to have their head screwed on.:)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very professional performance tonight

I like what Moyes has installed in the past week. Work rate. Commitment .. taking all games seriously

Not afraid to go 3 at the back

Shame about the injury to Frederick's but good to grind out the win

Glad fornals is coming good. Really rate him

D

Deleted member 1740

I heard the booing towards Walcott, when/why were they booing Pickford?

These players are thousands and thousands of pounds a week and those fans, like yourself, are spending a fortune following them up and down the Country, that today was one of the most embarrassing displays I’ve seen in years and a lot of that squad should be ashamed, I’ve got no issue with some of them frauds being booed.

Towards the end he had the ball and they were all screaming for him to launch it long, instead he played it short to holgate.

What was that Juventus flag about in your end? I get the Italian flags for Ancellotti/Kean

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Adrian kept us in it.

Overall hard to split Gomez and Lallana for MOM.

For the kids, Chirivella and Williams good throughout, I thought Jones was a bit quiet until his goal.

That mason holgate is woeful, must have given the ball away 30% percent of the time, which for a CH is poor.

D

Deleted member 16999

Towards the end he had the ball and they were all screaming for him to launch it long, instead he played it short to holgate.

What was that Juventus flag about in your end? I get the Italian flags for Ancellotti/Kean
No idea didn’t see a flag mate, probably some rat scumbag trying to make a point over Heysel.

D

Deleted member 1740

Adrian kept us in it.

Overall hard to split Gomez and Lallana for MOM.

For the kids, Chirivella and Williams good throughout, I thought Jones was a bit quiet until his goal.

That mason holgate is woeful, must have given the ball away 30% percent of the time, which for a CH is poor.

I thought Lourucci the left back was immense too.

Mason Holgate is a proper shithouse, left his foot in a few times tonight. Still cant believe he never got booked for throwing Bobby in the main stand a few seasons ago.

Our team today cost less than Sigurdsson alone.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yep, but dont want to be accused of dropping a hyperbole bomb. ;)
He was solid as a rock , kept Richarlinson quiet and made Walcott look worse than he normally is

Elliot was quiet , Williams and Phillips looked solid but imo Chrivella was excellent in the middle - none of them looked nervous about it all.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hull away = no VAR, that’s a result all on it’s own ???

meanwhile, if Cov get through they play as the home club against Birmingham at their own club ?. Will that mean Cov would get the home attendance seats and B’ham only the away allowance, that’ll be fun ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

meanwhile, if Cov get through they play as the home club against Birmingham at their own club ?. Will that mean Cov would get the home attendance seats and B’ham only the away allowance, that’ll be fun ?

you didnt want VAR against Forest this weekend? you rather it wasnt there and you were off to the city ground for a replay?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

The Macdonalds down the hill will be fun.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Didnt VAR help get a goal disallowed and a penalty overturned against Chelsea ?