Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Shame the Emirates Cup is ruined by clubs playing understrength teams.
Probably why we are watching it on Cooncil telly in Scotland.
Mind you that Liverpool right back looks like some player.

D

Deleted member 15344

???? wow what a strike and brilliant from the young - amazing

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brilliant strike that. We have been absolutely dreadful, especially in the 2nd. Should have scored at least 2 in the first, done absolutely nothing in the 2nd. I hope that’s the last we see of Sigurdsson, doesn’t look remotely interested. We need a new playmaker and a centre back as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member 16999

Shocking display, being outclassed by hard work and skill. Best team in front.
Fully deserve to lose this, absolutely rubbish!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think Jurgen has put something in our half time cuppa. Awful second half.

Carlo may want to be a little more active in January than he first thought after this display.

D

Deleted member 16999

Carlo may want to be a little more active in January than he first thought after this display.
Weren’t much better first half, 3 chances missed, one is excusable, not 3! They’ve outworked us in every position.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Excruciating every time Holgate and Mina have the ball. So easily pressed, ball constantly going backwards. Schneiderlin hasn’t played the ball forward other than the shot he ballooned over the bar. Absolutely shocking performance. Where’s the creativity? Why can’t we keep the ball? Carlo’s got some serious work to do.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Alisson is Brazil’s #1, has won many personal accolades over the last few seasons and has had a massive affect on the improvement of our team. Not just defensively but attacking. He’s proved it at Roma too.

He’s a world class keeper and after watching him closely for 18months nothing will change my mind that he’s as good if not slightly better than what Cech was at the same time.
Best keepers in Premier and Championship both Brazilian. Who would have thought it. Ours cost £65 million less than yours.:p:eek:

D

Deleted member 15344

What a stunning victory - the u23 players were outstanding , what a performance and even more so from players like Lallana and Gomez. Brilliant

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Bringing Delph on in the 2nd half was a really poor move for you lot, he's such a negative player. There were umpteen times he had a simple forward pass on but decided to do a Scott Parker esque 180 and pass it to the CB.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had my first experience of VAR today, don't get me wrong Chelsea deserved to win, but what a crock VAR is.

How can we have it in some cup matches but not all? It's either in or it ain't. I understand lower league clubs like Forest don't have it, so you know what it should not be used in the cup unless everyone is using it.
I now now the ecstasy of screaming and cheering for a pen that the ref has given, only to have it ripped away ??

Nice to see Hudson odi back ( unsure if spelt correct) apart from injury what's been up with him?

Last bit, well played Liverpool some awesome talent coming through. I love passion and these youngsters showed it.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a stunning victory - the u23 players were outstanding , what a performance and even more so from players like Lallana and Gomez. Brilliant
Yes thought all the senior players played really well.
Gomez was very calm and his distribution was good.
Thought Origi did well.
The young midfield lads impressed me.
Tremendous finish from a very good talent ,can’t be long before he plays in the first team.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bringing Delph on in the 2nd half was a really poor move for you lot, he's such a negative player. There were umpteen times he had a simple forward pass on but decided to do a Scott Parker esque 180 and pass it to the CB.
I imagine the aim was to get some control in the middle. That worked didn't it ?.

We are missing Gomes big time. He is the player who can put his foot on it, controls the middle, makes the slide pass. With Gylffi becoming anonymous and Gomes being out all season I can see that role being the January priority