Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Wolf

Visit site
still so paceless and static in the middle of the park, hopefully the goal improves us! would like to see Ceballos sooner rather than later
I find we tend to be flat in the middle when douzi is playing,he's full of useless energy and doesn't look forward for the pass often enough hence Ozil service dries up. Xhaka has been much improved since Arteta took over and has that bite back he had when he first signed.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I find we tend to be flat in the middle when douzi is playing,he's full of useless energy and doesn't look forward for the pass often enough hence Ozil service dries up. Xhaka has been much improved since Arteta took over and has that bite back he had when he first signed.

just shows when used right how much Torreira is worth to us imo, Xhaka been horrible tonight, slow and fouling everything that moves and getting away with it

Wolf

Visit site
just shows when used right how much Torreira is worth to us imo, Xhaka been horrible tonight, slow and fouling everything that moves and getting away with it
Totally agree about Torreira. I don't mind that side of Xhaka tonight though something we've lacked is the is bit of nastiness. Plus im not worried about how slow he's been when you look at the line uo tonight its not blessed with a lot of technical ability so to much quick pace in the game isn't a lot of use. Shows how thin our squad is technically imo

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Totally agree about Torreira. I don't mind that side of Xhaka tonight though something we've lacked is the is bit of nastiness. Plus im not worried about how slow he's been when you look at the line uo tonight its not blessed with a lot of technical ability so to much quick pace in the game isn't a lot of use. Shows how thin our squad is technically imo

yup shows how deficient we are in certain areas when you take one player out and we are unable to press at all as a side!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
you didnt want VAR against Forest this weekend? you rather it wasnt there and you were off to the city ground for a replay?

I said at the time that they’d have possibly equalised, nobody would have known how the game would have turned out then at 2-2 though, but I’d rather not have the potential controversy and just accept the result on the day, so it’s all on the ref at Hull ?

I was like a drowned rat the last time we went there, Hull were that *** Sutton even scored ?????