Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

I'm looking forward to when a goal is scored by the armpit of a player to see if VAR overrule it or give it.

D

Deleted member 16999

I cant think of a decision in a game where VAR has swung it and we've won the game directly from it.

There was a piece in a paper where key VAR decisions had been used and ours was level 3 for and 3 against. That wolves one however tight it was, and I'd be happy for advantage to the attacker, it was the correct call going by the same decisions that's gone before for others in the last 5 months.
Wasn’t there an argument in the City match over the TAA handball? Don’t know if that would of made a difference.

I’ve seen a few that you should of got, Mane away at Sheff Utd, but again, I don’t know if it affected the result.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wasn’t there an argument in the City match over the TAA handball? Don’t know if that would of made a difference.

I’ve seen a few that you should of got, Mane away at Sheff Utd, but again, I don’t know if it affected the result.
The TAA handball wasn’t a VAR issue though surely - that was the referee deciding it wasn’t a handball.

D

Deleted member 16999

The TAA handball wasn’t a VAR issue though surely - that was the referee deciding it wasn’t a handball.
Didn’t it lead to you scoring? So it could of been reviewed, not sure of the details but I’m sure it was mentioned along side VAR.

D

Deleted member 1740

Yes, the handball rule is ridiculous now. There’s about 4 different versions of handball.

It never we won 1-0

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Have fun talking about your round ball football, lads. My New England Patriots' two decade run of excellent American football is coming to an end. Our quarterback is 42 and looking it, we had the worst looking 12-4 regular season in history, and the bookies are giving us no chance in the tournament to the Super Bowl.

That would be tolerable if our Red Sox baseball team looked good for the coming spring and summer, but no luck there, either.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Firminho's chalked of goal at Villa, as well when they drew a dodgy line up to his armpit.

Whose to say that the city/TAA one wouldnt have had the pen rescinded as it hit Silva's hand before TAA's.

D

Deleted member 16999

Firminho's chalked of goal at Villa, as well when they drew a dodgy line up to his armpit.

Whose to say that the city/TAA one wouldnt have had the pen rescinded as it hit Silva's hand before TAA's.
Exactly, that’s why I said I take all these, woulda/shoulda/coulda tables with a pinch of salt.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
So offisde is not that cold a hard fact, who'd have thunk it eh lol

Offside is 100% a cold hard fact. youre either offside or not

The system the VAR team use is not 100 correct all the time, but its doesn't state that it is.
Linesman/Assistant refs are not 100% accurate either -- and compared to VAR they are so much worse.
Hawkeye GLT is not 100% accurate but no ones gets in tiz when that overrules a goal by a few MM.
Much more could have been done to educate people on what to expect this year, it also needs to be much much faster and probably do away with showing us the lines being drawn.
I think maybe we need a time limit after which the original decisions stands if var cant work it out.