Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m not condoning what he done but I think it’s a bit harsh the way he’s lost his job. Surely an apology, final warning and a couple of weeks rest would’ve been sufficient.

I agree with this. How many of us on here have told a joke that could be considered in the same light as what he has done? I would suggest that it would be a very high percentage.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’m not condoning what he done but I think it’s a bit harsh the way he’s lost his job. Surely an apology, final warning and a couple of weeks rest would’ve been sufficient.

I'm kinda of the same thinking. The problem is, he's a ref. They're the least popular people in footy. I reckon there'd have been uproar if they announced what he'd done and then only suspended him.

I mean be an actual footy player and you can mock disabled, spit at people, drink drive, even manslaughter and still keep a job in the industry....

D

Deleted member 1740

I'm kinda of the same thinking. The problem is, he's a ref. They're the least popular people in footy. I reckon there'd have been uproar if they announced what he'd done and then only suspended him.

I mean be an actual footy player and you can mock disabled, spit at people, drink drive, even manslaughter and still keep a job in the industry....

I think the issue is nowadays ,generally, any organisation needs to be seen to be “doing the right thing” which more often than not is an over reaction.

That said if the rumours are true about him and his canine friend he deserves it.....

D

Deleted member 1740

I agree with this. How many of us on here have told a joke that could be considered in the same light as what he has done? I would suggest that it would be a very high percentage.

Many times no doubt. It was a “friend “ whose blabbed as a bit of a revenge mission. These factors should’ve been taken into account imo. Let the match going fans rinse him for a while, though the armchair telly clappers wouldn’t be happy their not being fairly treated ???

D

Deleted member 1740

Its weird isnt it, we win the league the first time that the refs are more accountable and honest. :p

I’m enjoying the excuses being made on Twitter, it’s hilarious. The funniest thing is these loonies actually believe what they’re typing ??

That lot on the Bluemoon forum aren’t taking it very well, accusations of back handers/use of steds/PL corruption ?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I’m enjoying the excuses being made on Twitter, it’s hilarious. The funniest thing is these loonies actually believe what they’re typing ??

That lot on the Bluemoon forum aren’t taking it very well, accusations of back handers/use of steds/PL corruption ?

Why would a Liverpool fan be on a City forum ? I honestly could not imagine myself visiting a Utd site. There are more balanced sites than bluemoon if your a secret City fan ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Why would a Liverpool fan be on a City forum ? I honestly could not imagine myself visiting a Utd site. There are more balanced sites than bluemoon if your a secret City fan ?

Somebody posted a link to it somewhere else, I had to have a look and thought it was hilarious?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
So 2 days after a bloke in charge of implementing VAR at fifa, could have been UEFA, stated that var should not be used for forensic decisions it gets used for a forensic decision ?.