Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Remember these players are human, they’re not perfect and do make mistakes.

We are witnessing an exceptional footballing side, producing some of the finest displays this club has produced just enjoy it.
Yes I totally agree.
I am just thinking out loud sometimes, but it’s looks different written down I get that.
Klopp has transformed the club into winners again, he has worked wonders .
I wasn’t big fan at first ,but you can’t argue with where we are and the football we play.

I do still go To the game now and again but the nerves still get to me at 1-0 and missing golden chances.
It’s actually worse on TV as they show it up more.
Let’s hope we carry on and win it in style, unbeaten would be nice.

Where do u think Minamino will fit,?
Looking forward to seeing him play.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Yes I totally agree.
I am just thinking out loud sometimes, but it’s looks different written down I get that.
Klopp has transformed the club into winners again, he has worked wonders .
I wasn’t big fan at first ,but you can’t argue with where we are and the football we play.

I do still go To the game now and again but the nerves still get to me at 1-0 and missing golden chances.
It’s actually worse on TV as they show it up more.
Let’s hope we carry on and win it in style, unbeaten would be nice.

Where do u think Minamino will fit,?
Looking forward to seeing him play.

One of Salah or Mane could leave in the summer IMO. The “problem” with winning everything is people then look to try new things.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of Salah or Mane could leave in the summer IMO. The “problem” with winning everything is people then look to try new things.
We havnt had that problem in the PL yet.
You may be right , but why leave the best team In club football atm.
WE should have no problem replacing them ,that’s where nobody is bigger than the team.
If they want to leave so be it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Justice was served, I thought the Wolves players were excellent in their constant belief that they could get something still out of the game, but then to go on and win it was just superb.

I really rate and admire Nuno, I think he’s an excellent manager, I enjoy his post interviews, they’re so balanced and honest.

I don’t know many successful managers that were goalkeepers, haven’t looked into it but there can’t be many.

D

Deleted member 15344

And just like we did when Coutinho went we will replace them. But there is also a bigger chance that others may want to join

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
We havnt had that problem in the PL yet.
WE should have no problem replacing them ,that’s where nobody is bigger than the team.
Was just an answer to your question about where the new guys plays. No judgement in it.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
And just like we did when Coutinho went we will replace them. But there is also a bigger chance that others may want to join
But with each player you have to replace there is a risk it'll all unfold. You only Win in the transfer game for so long. Happens to all clubs eventually.

I'd also say that Taking Mane or Salah out of that team will be harder to replace than Coutinho. When he left there were reports that showed his effect in your team was actually minimal in regards to performance improvements.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Justice was served, I thought the Wolves players were excellent in their constant belief that they could get something still out of the game, but then to go on and win it was just superb.

I really rate and admire Nuno, I think he’s an excellent manager, I enjoy his post interviews, they’re so balanced and honest.

I don’t know many successful managers that were goalkeepers, haven’t looked into it but there can’t be many.

He attributes a lot of it to being on the bench and being able to understand why the manager was making the decisions and choices that they were doing. Also when he was on the pitch he could see the whole of the game from his box. He's an absolute genius.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Dont know that Justice was deserved, but the result certainly was. Wolves thoroughly deserved there victory. Don’t know who set Nuno on as manager but they deserve massive praise for thinking outside the McCarthy, Pullis, Hughes box.
Love his style of football. Adams is just brutal and seems to be adding more to his game.
The result aside, I thought last night there was a hell of a lot wrong with the game. VAR, Amazon. My lad was telling me Wolves had scored 30 seconds before the actual goal on telly via alerts he received on his phone.
Don’t think anyone has actually won the title before the New year before.
Good job City’s got money to spend on defenders ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Nothing wrong with Amazon imo. Excellent coverage, love the ability to watch short or medium highlights or the full match plus separate interviews as I did this morning, competition is a good thing, especially away from the Sky monopoly.

D

Deleted member 15344

But with each player you have to replace there is a risk it'll all unfold. You only Win in the transfer game for so long. Happens to all clubs eventually.

I'd also say that Taking Mane or Salah out of that team will be harder to replace than Coutinho. When he left there were reports that showed his effect in your team was actually minimal in regards to performance improvements.

Always a risk when the best players leave but the best managers get paid to replace those and build from that - when Coutinho left at the time people were happy to say that it would weaken us. Klopp and his team have shown they can spend well in the transfer market , and shown it again with the recent signing

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always a risk when the best players leave but the best managers get paid to replace those and build from that - when Coutinho left at the time people were happy to say that it would weaken us. Klopp and his team have shown they can spend well in the transfer market , and shown it again with the recent signing
I think it's too easy to overlook that some managers attract players, and Klopp is probably one of those:)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing wrong with Amazon imo. Excellent coverage, love the ability to watch short or medium highlights or the full match plus separate interviews as I did this morning, competition is a good thing, especially away from the Sky monopoly.

Sky need a massive wake up call

Prices keep rising whilst content gets worse

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why does any player leave a winning team? A big signing on fee, a big increase in salary. If Real offer £400k a week then that player is off. Sad but true.

D

Deleted member 15344

Why does any player leave a winning team? A big signing on fee, a big increase in salary. If Real offer £400k a week then that player is off. Sad but true.

Maybe in the past and we have lost players but they mainly left to chase the trophies and the club have looked to have cashed in . The last main two players we sold were both chasing moves to clubs they looked for as kids - at the moment whilst we are challenging I don’t see our main guys looking for moves

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Maybe in the past and we have lost players but they mainly left to chase the trophies and the club have looked to have cashed in . The last main two players we sold were both chasing moves to clubs they looked for as kids - at the moment whilst we are challenging I don’t see our main guys looking for moves

Of course they aren’t. Liverpool with their first league win in almost thirty years approaching, in a notoriously difficult part of the country to attract players to are the biggest draw in world football and will only attract the biggest and best in the world.