Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

why does it matter? if the impact isnt enough to naturally bring him down then its not a penalty
If it’s a foul, it’s a foul, naturally bringing him down doesn’t come in to it.
How many times have we heard the cries of “he should of gone down” obviously Mahrez milked the contact, but the idiot in Stockley part decided it was a foul.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If it’s a foul, it’s a foul, naturally bringing him down doesn’t come in to it.
How many times have we heard the cries of “he should of gone down” obviously Mahrez milked the contact, but the idiot in Stockley part decided it was a foul.

so all contact is a foul? if not how are you deciding whether its a foul or not?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Wolves fans are going feral. I’ll be on my own here, but VAR was right in all cases.

It was but this is my point, those at the game do not have a clue what is going on, what the VAR is looking for. We sat at home chilling out watching X number of replays.Listening to ex pros arguing if it was or wasn’t. Handball if your an attacker or if your a defender. Etc etc. Does my bloody head in.

Tashyboy

Visit site
why does it matter? if the impact isnt enough to naturally bring him down then its not a penalty
So let’s get this right, a player stands on another’s foot whilst wearing studs, he has the equivalent of skool plimsoles on not pit boots and in the next step he is to cross the ball. How many players have had broken metatarsals by standing on feet.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So let’s get this right, a player stands on another’s foot whilst wearing studs, he has the equivalent of skool plimsoles on not pit boots and in the next step he is to cross the ball. How many p,Ayers have had broken metatarsals by standing on feet.

wtf has that got to do with anything?

if i stand on your foot with studs on the one thing you dont do is lift your feet and your head and arch your back as if youre a swan

are you seriously claiming Mahrez reaction is natural?

seems were playing different rules at the other end lol

Tashyboy

Visit site
wtf has that got to do with anything?

if i stand on your foot with studs on the one thing you dont do is lift your feet and your head and arch your back as if youre a swan

are you seriously claiming Mahrez reaction is natural?

seems were playing different rules at the other end lol

Going to the floor is natural when your foot is stood on. Here’s a thought, don’t stand on a players foot, accidental or not.