Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
A lad I know from our six aside football league went to Old Trafford today to support Newcastle. He just woke up in a Manchester hospital with his face bloodied up. He doesn’t know what happened but I can guess! Bloody horrible.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well that was depressing from the Toon Army ?
Thoroughly beaten by Man Utd.
Pass me another mince pie and the egg nog.....

To be fair, I thought McTominay could easily have been sent off.
Having said that, United looked like they were enjoying themselves and, once level, they seemed to be playing with more confidence.
Unfortunately, Pogba makes a huge difference.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
A lad I know from our six aside football league went to Old Trafford today to support Newcastle. He just woke up in a Manchester hospital with his face bloodied up. He doesn’t know what happened but I can guess! Bloody horrible.
Got off his tits & face planted the pavement?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Wow, didn't think that would be that easy.

No foxes in our box tonight.;)

Not seen it but I spoke to daughters partner and I said I could see Leicester getting thumped. They played with most players crowding one side, a long cross field ball from City had Leicester chasing shadows. Liverpool with its width would destroy Leicester.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not seen it but I spoke to daughters partner and I said I could see Leicester getting thumped. They played with most players crowding one side, a long cross field ball from City had Leicester chasing shadows. Liverpool with its width would destroy Leicester.

I dont think many, even us reds, who would have predicted a thumping, but that could have easily been another 2. One of the most controlled and impressive performances I've seen by us, and by 1st vs 2nd place in a long time, especially away from home after being halfway around the world 5 days ago, as well.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To be honest Lb, last year Leicester scared the bejesus out of City. This year they looked like they have gone backwards a bit. But second at Xmas am sure they would of taken that.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I dont think many, even us reds, who would have predicted a thumping, but that could have easily been another 2. One of the most controlled and impressive performances I've seen by us, and by 1st vs 2nd place in a long time, especially away from home after being halfway around the world 5 days ago, as well.

Earth circumference 12742km

Liverpool to Qatar 5425km.

Typical Liverpool. Always trying to big yourself up ??