Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I said in the original post mate that all fans do it to each other and gave AN example.

He’s once again failed to read the whole post and interpreted it the only way he knows.

Have a great day mate and spk soon.
I get your point ?. The Cardiff story always makes me smile though, rare to get two opposing sets of fans in unison laughing. We need more of that.

Have a good un. Cheers

Fish

Banned
Visit site
One part of me is ? but the other is saying enough is enough with these ridiculous VAR offside decisions, we’re talking inches offside, that’s not a clear & obvious error by an official, it’s sterilising the game, but I’m still ?
?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What an absolute dreary game, a very fortunate equalizer with the most subdued celebration from Kane I’ve ever seen, something’s not right there? but a very well taken 2nd goal. Not sure how Sissoko gets away with stealing a living as a footballer, and Winks very lucky not to be sent off for a second yellow, which I think had he not already been on one, he’d have got, so that’s just wrong imo.

Deeper problems at the Lane than what we can see or we hear about imo.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Need to find a way to break down teams that play a back 6, coupled with serious time wasting from such an early time, then hit us on a counter and score.

The frustration is clearly getting to our players, we’ve got to rise above this style of negative play, we’re giving cheap ball away in the final third, which isn’t surprising when there’s 9 men defending in the box, plus the keeper ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
some promising early signs, better looking structure with Torreira at the base of midfield and Ozil finding some space but wasteful with chances and then the old frailties resurface and we concede a soft goal giving the ball away then not closing down, can almost see the confidence disappear with the goal and were then hanging on for half time

Fish

Banned
Visit site
some promising early signs, better looking structure with Torreira at the base of midfield and Ozil finding some space but wasteful with chances and then the old frailties resurface and we concede a soft goal giving the ball away then not closing down, can almost see the confidence disappear with the goal and were then hanging on for half time

I’ve got Arsenal in 2 of my acca’s, what was I thinking ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’ve got Arsenal in 2 of my acca’s, what was I thinking ?

1 would be daft, 2 just irresponsible lol

struggling for reasons why you would contemplate backing us away from home at no doubt a horribly short price

next time you thinking of backing us read the back 4s names out loud 5 times, that should stop you doing it again lol

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Not really that bothered. It's a work in progress, and Arteta isn't a miracle worker. If we win, it doesn't mean we have turned a corner, and if we lose, it doesn't mean we are not going to improve.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not really that bothered. It's a work in progress, and Arteta isn't a miracle worker. If we win, it doesn't mean we have turned a corner, and if we lose, it doesn't mean we are not going to improve.

for sure but nice to see some signs of things being done a little differently. be good to see pepe for the last half hr

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Everton playing okay but lacking quality and sharpness in the final third. Game not being helped by Amazon's z list commentary team and a picture that is not smooth on the screen.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1 would be daft, 2 just irresponsible lol

struggling for reasons why you would contemplate backing us away from home at no doubt a horribly short price

next time you thinking of backing us read the back 4s names out loud 5 times, that should stop you doing it again lol

I was going on the new manager syndrome effect, still time for you to steal a winner, although Norwich are now hurting me.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We’re not coming back from this now, shocking performance, very poor crossing and delivery from the wings, we’ve been bullied too easily off the ball at times, crowded out too easily, we lack that bit of quality that can change a game in an instance, hopefully that might come in the January sales ?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Well it's been a while since I've seen us put that sort of performance in.

Yes there were dirty time wasting tactics. But to actually show some resolve has been sorely missed. And with our reserve strike force too. Imagine Ings had started ??

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Crap game, Burnley came to play their usual brand of shithouse football, but got the win in the end. Sidibe was awful but provided a bit of quality when we needed it and DCL buried another, quality header.