Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...ootballers-in-the-world-2019?CMP=share_btn_tw

Shows the strength of the Prem League these days

So looks like it’s Ancelotti to Everton and Arteta to Arsenal - it really does seem that the fit would be the other way around

Ancelotti is a superb manager but I don’t see the fit with Everton

Arteta - well it’s another number 2 taking a big job , not many prove to be successful - will Arteta break the mould

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Lego Head confirmed as Arsenal manager. Fans need to get behind him now and give him a fair chance to turn it round, not start getting on his back if it doesn't happen in the next two or three games.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Lego Head confirmed as Arsenal manager. Fans need to get behind him now and give him a fair chance to turn it round, not start getting on his back if it doesn't happen in the next two or three games.

be interesting to see who fills the roles around him and if the board restructure themselves, sadly i expect not

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am happy with the choice. I hope he is given the freedom to do what he wants, and to sell who he thinks doesn't fit his plan. If he isn't, it is doomed to failure. If he is, he is potentially the next big manager in footy. He has been highly thought of at City, and has definite opinions on how the game should be played. Bring it on. Exciting times ahead.

D

Deleted member 1740

I hope he's given enough time to Improve that squad and its mentality, it'll take 3 seasons to improve that squad and a lot of financial backing though.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I am happy with the choice. I hope he is given the freedom to do what he wants, and to sell who he thinks doesn't fit his plan. If he isn't, it is doomed to failure. If he is, he is potentially the next big manager in footy. He has been highly thought of at City, and has definite opinions on how the game should be played. Bring it on. Exciting times ahead.

Just watched his press conference, most definitely like the way he talked and answered questions. I thought Freddie's press conference was intelligent, but have to say I am more excited about his appointment after seeing that than I was earlier.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
https://www.theguardian.com/global/...ootballers-in-the-world-2019?CMP=share_btn_tw

Shows the strength of the Prem League these days

So looks like it’s Ancelotti to Everton and Arteta to Arsenal - it really does seem that the fit would be the other way around

Ancelotti is a superb manager but I don’t see the fit with Everton

Arteta - well it’s another number 2 taking a big job , not many prove to be successful - will Arteta break the mould
so do you approve of the Ancelotti appointment or not? ??‍♂️.

It appears that you are suggesting that Everton have got a manager who is too good for them & you really want to discuss it.
would you rather they go with a mediocre manger & know their place?