Practice Ideas

njt1986

Visit site
Hey guys, just wanting some ideas for how to best/more efficiently practice as, due to some issues at work, I’m now needing to work 6 nights a week for the next 6 weeks, so my practice time is restricted to my day off. Well, the afternoon of my day off anyway.

My plan is to go to the driving range and try to reign in my two-way miss with my driver and try to find a way to work on strike consistency with my wedges. Putting I’m just gonna have to putt in my living room before/after work for the time being.

So, id anyone has any ideas or have any links to videos/articles that have helped them then feel free to link and I can try to structure my practice, cheers

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Get your grip checked, that will probably fix your two way miss and for your wedges, check the ball position and keep your head still.

njt1986

Visit site
Get your grip checked, that will probably fix your two way miss and for your wedges, check the ball position and keep your head still.

Head still? I thought that was meant to be the opposite now, I mean to consciously keep it as still as possible? I’ll keep that in mind.

You mean the physical grips on the clubs or how I grip the club? Or both I suppose wouldn’t be any harm

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The way you hold the club controls where the clubface points at impact.
If you're missing it both ways, that's normally because you're not holding it right.

''Head still? I thought that was meant to be the opposite now''

I've heard that rubbish too.
Keep it still, keep it simple