Potential Golf Monthly Website Forum MyGolfRanking league...

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Tried on another computer, still same issue .

Just so I can confirm back to the MGR guys, you are clicking on the sign up button on the home page, and then on the green 'sign up for the MGR experience' button on the next page (as per the image I will attempt to attach), and then what happens, or what message are your getting?

Is it the same 'coming soon' message that MendieGK is getting?Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 21.46.59.jpg

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just so I can confirm back to the MGR guys, you are clicking on the sign up button on the home page, and then on the green 'sign up for the MGR experience' button on the next page (as per the image I will attempt to attach), and then what happens, or what message are your getting?

Is it the same 'coming soon' message that MendieGK is getting?View attachment 18582

Hi mate,

Yea I get that screen , then it comes up with the create a account. Then when you you put all your details in and finish the sign up by ticking the terms and conditions bit. Just under there it says complete sign up. As soon as you click that it keeps saying 'coming soon'.

I have tried on my phone and tablet and no joy.
I may be doing something wrong as I know you are well aware me and technology don't mix 😁

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Finally got round to signing up, but my club isn't registered. Guess I won't be taking part!

Bear with it for a little while.

I know they are managing to work through things via various means, but if anyone feels in a position to ask their club if they would consider signing up, that could expedite matters. I know Fish has done so via Twitter this morning, so thank you for that!

They have also said to me that of those not yet featuring on the 'work in progress' GM forum rankings on their website (link below), if you were able to advise me of the last date on which you returned a qualifying score that could help them track things down more quickly.

https://mygolfranking.net/corporate-players/?corporate=MGR+Golf+Monthly+Forum&submit=

Thanks everyone - it might be a bit of a slow-burn scenario on this one for the next month or so, but hopefully we'll have things kicked into shape in time for the start of the serious golf season :)

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe look at CDH number rather than club results possibly? Cross referencing to give rankings?

Probably a tough crossover for software I suppose.

A huge design error if they aren't using CDH numbers already. The only explanation might be if they couldn't access that data for some reason. In my case I registered under my married name but appear on the rankings for my club under my old name. Any new results will come through under the new name so probably comes out in the wash but it's a tad unfortunate.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bear with it for a little while.

I know they are managing to work through things via various means, but if anyone feels in a position to ask their club if they would consider signing up, that could expedite matters. I know Fish has done so via Twitter this morning, so thank you for that!

They have also said to me that of those not yet featuring on the 'work in progress' GM forum rankings on their website (link below), if you were able to advise me of the last date on which you returned a qualifying score that could help them track things down more quickly.

https://mygolfranking.net/corporate-players/?corporate=MGR+Golf+Monthly+Forum&submit=

Thanks everyone - it might be a bit of a slow-burn scenario on this one for the next month or so, but hopefully we'll have things kicked into shape in time for the start of the serious golf season :)

I had an email from a 'David Moir' late last night after registration. He asked me to contact my Secretary, which I have done, and my Secretary is now looking into this. No other clubs in Norfolk are signed up, so we could be pioneering the way for the County!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site

Is it the same 'coming soon' message that MendieGK is getting?View attachment 18582

Mine was only coming up on my phone. On a PC it was ok.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
As per the OP, it's not 100% certain that we will be able to get everyone signed up, but they are certainly going to try, and are having some success with other HDID clubs

I've just had an updated look and can see my club (Coventry) must now be registered as it's showing a Stableford comp on the 20th Feb with all the runners & riders given points, however, I won that competition and it would seem I'm the only player missing in the list, and as such, the rankings :confused:

I am showing in the October 2015 medal though so I only have those points plus the bonus points associated to me?

Last edited: