Postage Costs?

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Re the bag and clubs - Personally I’d try Facebook Marketplace or Gumtree first and try to see if there was anyone local who wanted them without you needing to post - it’s free too.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I deal a lot with various couriers. I would use my hermes on single or few clubs (via ebay shuttle service) as long as not too valuable. If too valuable then the cost of insurance does not cover the clubs worth. If I am selling expensive or heavy large items (such as a full set) then I would use parcelforce. Its not difficult to get exact costs as all couriers offer the calculator service, based on weight, dimensions and value.

Anything under a 100 quid and under 5 KG will go with my hermes with a cost of no more than 6 quid. I am never sending clubs with my hermes valued at over 150ish. Customers expect a faster service and the cost regardless of value and weight is somehwere between 12 and 15 quid

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I deal a lot with various couriers. I would use my hermes on single or few clubs (via ebay shuttle service) as long as not too valuable. If too valuable then the cost of insurance does not cover the clubs worth. If I am selling expensive or heavy large items (such as a full set) then I would use parcelforce. Its not difficult to get exact costs as all couriers offer the calculator service, based on weight, dimensions and value.

Anything under a 100 quid and under 5 KG will go with my hermes with a cost of no more than 6 quid. I am never sending clubs with my hermes valued at over 150ish. Customers expect a faster service and the cost regardless of value and weight is somehwere between 12 and 15 quid
Yeah, I'm only selling old gear, it's not expensive stuff so would be good to keep delivery cost down. Hoping to get about 80 quid for the starter set, and maybe 100 quid for the iron set. Cheers for the feedback.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah, I'm only selling old gear, it's not expensive stuff so would be good to keep delivery cost down. Hoping to get about 80 quid for the starter set, and maybe 100 quid for the iron set. Cheers for the feedback.

Following on from what you said earlier I would definitely recommend something on like Gumtree if that is the sort of money you expect. Ebay is not the sort of place to sell lesser quality clubs at reasonable prices. Over the years I have picked up many a set of irons (lesser 'known' brands) for under £20 and slighty better known brands for under £40.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Following on from what you said earlier I would definitely recommend something on like Gumtree if that is the sort of money you expect. Ebay is not the sort of place to sell lesser quality clubs at reasonable prices. Over the years I have picked up many a set of irons (lesser 'known' brands) for under £20 and slighty better known brands for under £40.
Yeah I may try a local collection site first. It's just with Ebay you have the biggest audience and I find there's always one mug willing to buy what you're flogging! Collection only obviously reduces the market considerably.