Portsalon at 10am

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well met up with Chris and Smange for an open day at Chris' home track. Beautiful place but I only got one photo because my err game was so good I had to concentrate on keeping it that way :whistle:. (shhhh you two)

But what a sight to greet us at the first tee.

406118_10151079364017442_1881453148_n.jpg

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers for the game lads was good craic and will need to be repeated. Just need to remember its stroke and not stableford :whistle: ;)

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some scottish idiot that is a member of aforementioned course :rolleyes: anyway it wasn't quite a pick up, but a feeble attempt at a back handed jab in frustration which resulted in a nice triple and a blown gasket.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh dear, was it late on in the round? nothing like having to play most of a round having ruined a card early doors.

Lol he wasn't going to badly and it was at the 15th. Was a bad hole rather than a bad round up to that point.

Me on the other hand that's a different story. 10 at the second was a highlight.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wasn't going too badly as Bob said, pretty much level with handicap upto that point and in with a good chance of a modest cut. But after that the head was gone. Ah well always next week :)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wasn't going too badly as Bob said, pretty much level with handicap upto that point and in with a good chance of a modest cut. But after that the head was gone. Ah well always next week :)

Yep great day again at Portsalon, top track and if you ever in the area its a must play.

Cheers Chris and will be up again soon for another knock although we have to do the rounds so my place or Bobs next.

"Wheres Bob, and what have you done with him?" :rofl: