Breadsall Priory and GolfBreaks

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Booking a group trip through GolfBreaks was a very easy experience. It's the first time I've used them but I would definitely do so again. Their website is excellent and, post booking, they were very quick to respond to my requests and questions.

We booked a dinner, bed, breakfast and two rounds of golf package for eight people at Breadsall Priory. The weather conspired against us slightly and we were unable to play the Priory course due to waterlogging. We had excellent service from the staff at Breadsall who managed to get all the Priory bookings accommodated on the Moorland course; they were also happy to change dinner to lunch as that was better for us and the change in tee time. They also gave us some 50% discount vouchers so we can return to play the Priory when it's a bit drier - something I look forward to doing because it looked amazing.

I would recommend both GolfBreaks and Breadsall Priory if you're considering a stay and play trip in the UK.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I played at Breadsall for the first time in September last year.
Jamesbrown was kind enough to invite me, Tonto and GG26 for a game on the Priory course.
Really enjoyed the course and the company.

Newtonuti

Visit site
Booking a group trip through GolfBreaks was a very easy experience. It's the first time I've used them but I would definitely do so again. Their website is excellent and, post booking, they were very quick to respond to my requests and questions.

We booked a dinner, bed, breakfast and two rounds of golf package for eight people at Breadsall Priory. The weather conspired against us slightly and we were unable to play the Priory course due to waterlogging. We had excellent service from the staff at Breadsall who managed to get all the Priory bookings accommodated on the Moorland course; they were also happy to change dinner to lunch as that was better for us and the change in tee time. They also gave us some 50% discount vouchers so we can return to play the Priory when it's a bit drier - something I look forward to doing because it looked amazing.

I would recommend both GolfBreaks and Breadsall Priory if you're considering a stay and play trip in the UK.

This is good to know thanks bud! Looking at booking there for a weekend end of may.

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm glad you enjoyed it. The Moorland is renowned for being in good nick in winter.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Priory, I find it a bit of a Mickey Mouse course (especially around the turn).

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
They’re great courses but I’m pleased they’ve upped their game on customer service. When we went a few years back the priory was shut and the other course was severely restricted despite us calling up to confirm conditions before we left from the north east.

We had to pursue a complaint through golf breaks and only got a free 4 ball which didn’t really stretch around 16 of us.

In all fairness to golf breaks they always manage to resolve any issues.

D

Deleted member 1147

They’re great courses but I’m pleased they’ve upped their game on customer service. When we went a few years back the priory was shut and the other course was severely restricted despite us calling up to confirm conditions before we left from the north east.

We had to pursue a complaint through golf breaks and only got a free 4 ball which didn’t really stretch around 16 of us.

In all fairness to golf breaks they always manage to resolve any issues.
“Great courses…”
Seriously?

I, and most of Derbyshire, can’t stand away matches at Breadsall…utter crap

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Yep. I was talking in general sorry. We much preferred the second course and the holes around the driving range on the priory are poor but it’s like a lot of parkland courses and should only be open during the dryer, warmer months if they are taking people’s money to play.

Service was slow but we always eat with plenty of time so don’t really notice it, albeit we did send a couple of breakfast butties back for being wrong.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've used Golfbreaks twice now and they are extremely easy to deal with. I pretty much just emailed their guy, told him what we wanted, and he put the package together and told me how much it costs - then after paying the deposit you can log into the website and pay the rest off in chunks as and when you like.