Pop-ups?

Sekiro

Visit site
I’m fairly new to the Golf Monthly forums but since this afternoon I’m now getting pop-ups every time I do anything on the website... click to read a thread, pop-up, click to reply to a thread, pop-up, click to start a new thread, pop-up, even when clicking to enter a new thread title.... you guessed it.... POP-UP....

The pop-ups are from Po.st and link to the below webpage (click at your own risk):-

http://iyfsearch.com/

Anyone know what’s going on and how to stop this as it’s rather annoying (I’m using Safari on an iPad so get no pop-ups, ever, anywhere)?

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
There's a thread in the website feedback section and it has info on where to send info like this. Had to do it myself a couple of weeks ago when I got redirected to something different.

Sekiro

Visit site
Thread started in Web site issues

I’ve reported the issue to MikeH and the Tech boys

Cheers, I didn‘t realise there was an issues section (not that I could navigate there without getting another 20 pop-ups lol!).

Hopefully they are able to get it sorted, I’m literally getting them when I just touch/press anything now :(

D

Deleted member 3432

Happening on Android this morning although nothing like as bad as last night....