rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Regardless of the number of Messages and Reaction Scores, everyone seems to have 113 points. Why? And what are they for?

YandaB

Visit site
I'd also like to ask about the status under your name

For example yada brown here is a "newbie" after a massive 6 years on the forum lol
Haha, I believe that the forum changed suppliers not long after I registered and it's never been updated since. No biggie 🙂

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

For example yada brown here is a "newbie" after a massive 6 years on the forum lol

It was related to how many posts you made rather than time on the forum, not sure if the current system supports it, if not then that's why they don't change.

(And of course some are the creative works of the moderators)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I asked Fragger to change mine to "Pheasant Plucker"
But he sort-of put his own slant on it after I posted something about wearing slippers outside without my wife knowing about it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I asked Fragger to change mine to "Pheasant Plucker"
But he sort-of put his own slant on it after I posted something about wearing slippers outside without my wife knowing about it.

I also had my changed for raising the very question about these name things.... :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

As others touched upon - it used to change depending on how many posts you made, but that was on old forum tech. When they moved to the latest version of the forum, whatever sub-heading people had remained and they didn't update anymore, so they've been the same ever since.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As others touched upon - it used to change depending on how many posts you made, but that was on old forum tech. When they moved to the latest version of the forum, whatever sub-heading people had remained and they didn't update anymore, so they've been the same ever since.

Wouldn't mind but I been here longer than you lol 😂

I must have used to post less 🤔😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wouldn't mind but I been here longer than you lol 😂

I must have used to post less 🤔😂
Those were the days. ;)

I've just noticed the other day that we have the ability to change our usernames now! So it's weird that we can't change the little bit of text under our names as well. I'd have expected that the other way round.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Those were the days. ;)

I've just noticed the other day that we have the ability to change our usernames now! So it's weird that we can't change the little bit of text under our names as well. I'd have expected that the other way round.

Think I should become PJ87 has more of a ring to it

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Those were the days. ;)

The bit under the name used to be an indication of your number of posts. I am guessing that it may have stopped updating or been switched off when we had people pushing to have the highest post numbers.