Playing partners talking

G

guest100718

As soon as a golfer is clearly getting into his PSR, shut up. Its really is that easy. In fact as soon as they put there ball in the ground you can be quiet. Basic ettiquete

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When I played in the scratch team at my club we practised just carry on talking , zips ,rattling clubs etc so when we got into a match where your op liked a bit of gamesmanship it never bothered me.
Still doesn't bother me now but ops soon get the message when I do it back to them seems to bother them more than me!
But I would never start it its just bad manners.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing better than ripping your zip down fast on your bag when youre PP has just gone 1 up and is in his back swing :smirk: You can tell it affects people differently by the size of the divot they create, which at times goes further than the ball :rofl:

Ripping the velcro open on the back of your glove works best. :D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
TBH, there was a bit of chatting going on behind me when taking a few shots today, not on the tee so it didn't bother me, it's movement that's the biggy imo.

I've started to see a pattern with some players, I'm not sure if it's a concious act or a habit, but I've clocked it now, when in the back swing the legs suddenly get crossed or uncrossed or the club changes hands, either way it's a suttle movement and catches the eye, this is totally taboo imo.

Now if they weren't standing where SILH likes pp's to stand it wouldn't get noticed!