Playing golf with glasses

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm on and off at the moment, have real trouble putting and getting the distance with them on but can't see my drives finish without. might just wear them for driving off and not for the rest of the hole. dilema I fancy lens surgery but it's not cheap!

my posture is 100% better without glasses as your chin deffo drops wearing them.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm on and off at the moment, have real trouble putting and getting the distance with them on but can't see my drives finish without. might just wear them for driving off and not for the rest of the hole. dilema I fancy lens surgery but it's not cheap!

my posture is 100% better without glasses as your chin deffo drops wearing them.
Yes agree the posture.

I had the exact opposite problem in work years ago .
I was a crane driver they made the rig remote control, because I was looking up all the time it was affecting my neck to keep the load in my lenses.
I had laser surgery and this sorted the problem.

I was told to look down my cheeks when playing golf but that is under the lenses so your chin drops to get the ball in focus..

jmcp

Visit site
If you do go with distant glasses, make sure the frames are a snug/tight fit (I use Oakley frames) as they tend to slacken with use and you don't want them sliding/pivoting when putting etc.. Also, I found getting transition lenses has been useful as you don't feel the need for sunglasses in nice weather.

Cheers, John