Ping Sigma 2 putter

Tommy10

Visit site
Hi all, had some good fortune yesterday and discovered I have won a Ping Sigma 2 putter in an online competition.

Has anyone used one of these, if so are they decent?

Had a look at reviews and they appear to be pretty good (in the right hands obviously) :)

Mandofred

Visit site
I had been using a Ping Fetch for over a year which I quite liked. Recently switched to a new Odyssey 10 just for the heck of it. I may go back to the Fetch. Some people like it....some don't. The others have a decent rep as well.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Which model? Beautiful looking putters.

My PP uses the Sigma G, the predecessor to this range, and it has a lovely weight, balance and feel to it.

A cracking prize and if you don't like it then put it on ebay and make a tidy sum. There is no down side to this (y)

Tommy10

Visit site
Which model? Beautiful looking putters.

My PP uses the Sigma G, the predecessor to this range, and it has a lovely weight, balance and feel to it.

A cracking prize and if you don't like it then put it on ebay and make a tidy sum. There is no down side to this (y)

I've mailed the organiser to ask, I see there are different models so i'm unsure at this point which one. I like the adjustable length feature on that range, that could be useful.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have one, really like it, the insert is soft but I love the soft feel, allows me to hit the putts close with confidence (eg be aggressive without worrying it's going to go miles past) but it may not be your cuppa if you like a harder feel. I have the Tyne version.

I really like the adjustable length mainly due to prefer getting right over the ball and only being 5ft 8 so can get it real short.