PING i20

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
don't let the haggard expression fool you, I've still got a few miles left on the clock.

That said with a bag full of Ping all I need is a hat like yours for the complete senior look.

images
You jest but... http://trendygolf.com/product/lacoste-flat-cap-aluminium-autumnwinter-11

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
My flat cap is Harris Tweed Lump, the best you can buy, very warm and only cost £20. You don't get a little croc with it though. :mmm:

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not for me. Irons dont look anything special. S56 is Pings best looking irons.

Driver looks ok but no need to change. Never looked at the hybrids as I'm more than happy with my bargain Titleist.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm really loving the fact that ping don't believe distance comes from shaft length, the g20 was about 1.5 inhes shorter than my 09 burner, it felt so much easier to control, the i20 is even shorter, should be the same as a 3w or close too it

T

thecraw

I have a question for Neil, can I buy that hybrid and driver he tried on the cheap since during the video he decided to smash the hybrid into the driver?

I'm sure its only cosmetic damage, give you £50 for the pair?

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a question for Neil, can I buy that hybrid and driver he tried on the cheap since during the video he decided to smash the hybrid into the driver?

I'm sure its only cosmetic damage, give you £50 for the pair?

You'll have no need for that 910 3 wood you got on my info then...