PING fitting opportunity

S

Snelly

:D Relaxed dress code at Centurion, no tie required with your toga ;)

Excellent. I am expecting a Grove like experience really. Just with a few more lions, Assyrian serving girls, thermal baths, aqueducts and mosaics.

Veni, vidi, vici.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Look what just turned up in the car park..... Tappers and Mike here somewhere.... Think they're getting some sneaky practice in !!:whistle:
image.jpg

image.jpg

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Now I'm excited!

Couldn't make it to the range though which after Sundays abysmal display would have been a good idea - surely you can't play that badly twice in a row though can you?:eek:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Now I'm excited!

Couldn't make it to the range though which after Sundays abysmal display would have been a good idea - surely you can't play that badly twice in a row though can you?:eek:
Didn't realise you had got a place as well Simon. Hope they have some extra long shafts in the truck.:whistle:

S

Snelly

So I went to the driving range tonight and all was well. Additionally though, it turns out that it is a Ping fitting centre too so the nice chap there gave me an i25, G25 and Anser 7 iron with stiff shafts to have a hit with. I hit about 30 balls with each and 30 with my 7 iron.

I'm reserving proper judgement until after tomorrow although it is fair to say I have a pretty fixed view of all these irons now. Maybe a change of shaft can change some of the characteristics? I still have an open mind, relatively. :)

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
I've not long got back to my hotel, and on mobile internet so can't give a big update. However suffice to say I've had a cracking day, but totally knackered out now.

Everyone I've met today from PING, GM and fellow formers has been a joy to be around. I'll update more when I'm back home tomorrow.