Pick Your Pro comp - US Open

TomC

GM Staff
Visit site
And the winner is....

FourPutt

Whose team of Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Rory McIlroy and Jason Day won with a combined total of 52.

He wins some of our fantastic centenary merchandise – a tote bag and a not for sale leather folio and mug.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
And the winner is....

FourPutt

Whose team of Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Rory McIlroy and Jason Day won with a combined total of 52.

He wins some of our fantastic centenary merchandise – a tote bag and a not for sale leather folio and mug.

Well done Steve! :D

Luke Donald didn't really help your cause, just a good job the other 3 finished in the top 5!

funkyfred

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nice one Four Putt :D

Will Four Putt be changing his name to Frederick Jacobson (four putted the 12th) or is he the same person and should be dis-qualified? :D :D :D :D.

Well done FP, but i was like many others I missed the cut, thanks Hunter Mahan :( :( :(

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice picks those, Big Bob K did for me - I had Westy, Sergio and Peter Hanson so didn't do too bad.

Annoyingly though I had some E/W money on Hanson at 100-1 and he only managed to bogey the last two holes to drop into a share of 7th, one off the places at Paddy Power......useless pudding :D

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
Nice one Four Putt :D

Will Four Putt be changing his name to Frederick Jacobson (four putted the 12th) or is he the same person and should be dis-qualified? :D :D :D :D.

Well done FP, but i was like many others I missed the cut, thanks Hunter Mahan :( :( :(

I thought it was awesome when Freddie fist pumped after fourputting! :D