PGA Tour Fantasy Golf

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Found it and joined although my points didn't show up straight away but hopefully will appear at some point.

It's in the public leagues section for anyone struggling to find it.

There's also one called golf monthly forum in the private section, but that was started in march.

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sorry I've only just seen these replies sorry I wasn't ignoring the replies intentionally.

Glad the leagues been found. I wonder if I can change it to private as I didn't realise there was public and private

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry I've only just seen these replies sorry I wasn't ignoring the replies intentionally.

Glad the leagues been found. I wonder if I can change it to private as I didn't realise there was public and private

I wouldn't have thought many people - if any - would stumble across it by accident and join.
It's nice to know all those in the league you're up against though.

Could do with a few more but the Euro fantasy seems more popular than the PGA on here.

I was nosey and had a look at last weeks. Did you forget you could swap players around or just couldn't get to a computer in time?

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I wouldn't have thought many people - if any - would stumble across it by accident and join.
It's nice to know all those in the league you're up against though.

Could do with a few more but the Euro fantasy seems more popular than the PGA on here.

I was nosey and had a look at last weeks. Did you forget you could swap players around or just couldn't get to a computer in time?

Completely forgot about the game until i seen your comment today

I have set my team for this week and shall remember the subs should i require them