Peter Kay Tour

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
At one point my wife was 11,000th in the queue for Newcastle, it holds 10,000 ?.

The only ones available when she eventually reached no 1 were £158. She didn't get them, thankfully. I wouldn't have laughed at any gag at that price ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
At one point my wife was 11,000th in the queue for Newcastle, it holds 10,000 ?.

The only ones available when she eventually reached no 1 were £158. She didn't get them, thankfully. I wouldn't have laughed at any gag at that price ?

73,622nd when we started. First ones we were offered were £151. I've paid that and more for bands quite happily, but that's for multiple members, piles of kit and potentially TransAtlantic air travel and they'll be on longer; don't quite see the same justification in one train fare from Bolton.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
73,622nd when we started. First ones we were offered were £151. I've paid that and more for bands quite happily, but that's for multiple members, piles of kit and potentially TransAtlantic air travel and they'll be on longer; don't quite see the same justification in one train fare from Bolton.
It's going to be a decent pension pot for him, that's for sure. A lovely margin compared to a band plus kit, as you say. I've seen him before on his last tour and he was superb but no act is worth £150 per ticket for me (totally accept that others will feel differently).

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We failed to get tickets. We could have got the £151 ones, but I wasn’t paying that. Plus we could have got either 1 or 3 of the £70-odd ones, but not two. Just seen that the tour runs to June 2025!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Lad at football was 475,000th in the queue for some Manchester tickets at the weekend ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
It's going to be a decent pension pot for him, that's for sure. A lovely margin compared to a band plus kit, as you say. I've seen him before on his last tour and he was superb but no act is worth £150 per ticket for me (totally accept that others will feel differently).

We went to see the legend that was Ken Dodd in Eastbourne a few years ago, £30.00 a ticket. Now that WAS a bargain..

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We went to see the legend that was Ken Dodd in Eastbourne a few years ago, £30.00 a ticket. Now that WAS a bargain..
Did he finish before midnight? I saw him 35 plus years ago at our local town theatre, on his mission to play every theatre in the country, and apart from being the funniest night I've ever been at he went on and on. Legendary for giving both value for money and a nightmare for the stage manager ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Did he finish before midnight? I saw him 35 plus years ago at our local town theatre, on his mission to play every theatre in the country, and apart from being the funniest night I've ever been at he went on and on. Legendary for giving both value for money and a nightmare for the stage manager ?
Just before midnight ???

I was determined to see him before he either retired or popped his clogs, and so glad I did. He was hilarious.
I like Peter Kaye but would never shell out the sort of money he's asking for.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site

We saw him at LLanduno, I think it must have been one of his last shows. There was someone who did a bit of a turn in the middle of the show and he didn't extend the time. He got a standing ovation at the end. Wonderful to see, both him and the standing ovation.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We had tickets for the last show in Birmingham. Got our money back after it was cancelled but we still had a weekend in Birmingham as we couldn’t get a refund on the hotel that the wife had already paid for. She has now bought tickets for Manchester in 2024. Anything could happen between now and then.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
To those of you who have tickets, you will not be disappointed when you finally get to see the show. Was at the Manchester show last night and it was brilliant. Some new stuff and some stuff based on old stuff - misheard lyrics, shovel guitar playing, but was really good