Peter Kay Tour

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just got to say......I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!!! Sheffield on my birthday in August. Will be combining the trip with shopping and dining out on Saturday and golf at Lindrick on Sunday.

WAHOOOOOO !!!!!!:D:D:D

Lucky you. I've been trying on and off all day and got absolutely nowhere. O2 priority has been out of action since early this morning. I'll try again when they go on general sale, but I expect the touts will get the majority.

Hope you have a great time.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hoping to get some on Saturday for the opening night in Manchester, we are up there anyway for my birthday. Failing that, we will try and get some for the London dates throughout next year.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
His best material is all in Phoenix Nights which is comedy genius. Seen him live twice, where a lot of the material was from PN, but not in context. And I didn’t think the rest of his stand up was all that good.

Hopefully he’s got some new material.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done anyone getting tickets. A colleague at work failed miserably on O2 priority today. We are hoping to get lucky on Saturday, general sale, but expectations are very low.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
His best material is all in Phoenix Nights which is comedy genius. Seen him live twice, where a lot of the material was from PN, but not in context. And I didn’t think the rest of his stand up was all that good.

Hopefully he’s got some new material.

Phoenix nights simply simply Brilliant

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Got our tickets for the 23rd Feb though will try to get the Saturday night when they go on general release but happy with Thursday as its his first night back over here I believe.. doesn't feel like 12 years since we last went to watch him :O