Personal Liability Insurance now included with membership of England Golf affiliated clubs?

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Think I've succeeded in doing it.

Seems a good idea but a question for the insurance bods; what happens if you already have golf insurance; which policy takes precedence; do the insurance companies try to push liability to the other?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Think I've succeeded in doing it.

Seems a good idea but a question for the insurance bods; what happens if you already have golf insurance; which policy takes precedence; do the insurance companies try to push liability to the other?

The joys of double insurance!
Best bet would be to notify both insurers and let them fight it out

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Copied from the FAQ's

already have cover for personal liability through another product.

The benefit provided via England Golf to an affiliated member whilst playing golf at any golf course in the UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man, is designed to offer “primary” insurance for personal liability. Whilst you may choose to cancel any additional “personal liability” cover that you have be very careful before doing so as most specific “golfers” insurance products tend to offer a combined package of benefits which include equipment and/or personal accident covers as well as personal liability.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
TBH, I dont really know that me posting that helps any.
What I do know is that now I have 3 seperate public liability providers......the first with my golf insirance, the second through my club with a blanket policy they introduced in with our membership and now third with England Golf

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
TBH, I dont really know that me posting that helps any.
What I do know is that now I have 3 seperate public liability providers......the first with my golf insirance, the second through my club with a blanket policy they introduced in with our membership and now third with England Golf
What about Public Liability with your house insurance? Cheap as chips

Wolf

Visit site
Doesn't let me register for it says it cant find me 🤔
Even though the clubs a member of England golf and I've put in the relevant information

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
To make sure I'm not sounding completely stupid - Once I've registered and England Golf have found me and given me a membership ID etc etc, I'm automatically registered for the insurance? I don't have to do anything extra?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What about Public Liability with your house insurance? Cheap as chips
My golf cubs don’t live in my house, and for them to be covered they have to spend the majority of their resting time in the house. They also wouldn’t be covered in my car, whereas my golf insurance covers all of that.

D

Deleted member 25172

Doesn't let me register for it says it cant find me 🤔
Even though the clubs a member of England golf and I've put in the relevant information

Same for me. :/

Wolf

Visit site
Try clicking MY ACCOUNT at top right of the page or request a password reset. I had to fiddle around to get there.
But that said, I think it is automatic if you are a member already.
Tried that still says cannot find me.. I must be the grey man that doesn't exist...

D

Deleted member 25172

Try clicking MY ACCOUNT at top right of the page or request a password reset. I had to fiddle around to get there.
But that said, I think it is automatic if you are a member already.

Seems it works now. Membership ID showing and same one as on HDID. Guess I'm sorted now. FOOOOOORE!