PCC

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I still cannot quickly fathom the rough calculation for the PCC which I used to be able to do with CSS.

When the scores are showing as 95% but PCC is based upon 100% it scrambles my thinking.

When I checked my score from yesterday I was not expecting a PCC change but is only after realising that I was looking at 95% for the field scores did it click. Many players would have been plus 1-3 points on the scores shown in the result.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I still cannot quickly fathom the rough calculation for the PCC which I used to be able to do with CSS.
Without access to the full algorithm and players' scores and records you will not be able to make any estimate of the PCC. But the PCC is shown on the WHS Portal.

PS. But this isn't a Rule of Golf o_O

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Resurrected this thread as it has the correct title ...

As a player, how do I know, or find out, what PCC was for a particular day/competition?

In the old days, CSS used to be shown on the comp' result sheet. Should the same be true of PCC? Should it actually matter to me?

Swango1980

Visit site
Resurrected this thread as it has the correct title ...

As a player, how do I know, or find out, what PCC was for a particular day/competition?

In the old days, CSS used to be shown on the comp' result sheet. Should the same be true of PCC? Should it actually matter to me?
It should be on your score history on WHS. Not sure if you are in England, but we access that via England Golf. Annoyingly, I don't think the MyEG App shows PCC (or other useful data like course rating or score differential). But, if you log in on desktop it is all there

Our club also use Club V1 / howdidido, and PCC is shown on players score history on howdidido

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
It should be on your score history on WHS. Not sure if you are in England, but we access that via England Golf. Annoyingly, I don't think the MyEG App shows PCC (or other useful data like course rating or score differential). But, if you log in on desktop it is all there

Our club also use Club V1 / howdidido, and PCC is shown on players score history on howdidido

Can’t find it on my records on HDID, can you point me in the right direction.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site

Am in England. Couldn't find anything in the MyEG app. I'll have a look via the club website? (Dont know what system we're on, except i know it's not HDID).

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Am in England. Couldn't find anything in the MyEG app. I'll have a look via the club website? (Dont know what system we're on, except i know it's not HDID).
As per rulesfan

If you go to EG website and check your handicap record on that.

If your club is on Intelligent Golf
My golf then handicap record.
However it is not shown on the IG app.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok, I found it on the club website. Seems theres a couple of buttons 'My National Handicap ID' and 'My Playing Record'. Suprisingly it's under the first not the second (under subsidiary button of 'My Handicap Scores')

Amazing what you can find if you browse around

Ps bottom corner of website says "powered by HandicapMaster" ??