pb and still unhappy

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
manged to shoot a pb of 80 this morning, 8 over gross, but still feel disappointed after 3 putting the 18th from 8ft.

back in the bar i was ridiculed for the 3 put, but the £28 i won made up for it

still searching for that sub 80 round

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
manged to shoot a pb of 80 this morning, 8 over gross, but still feel disappointed after 3 putting the 18th from 8ft.

back in the bar i was ridiculed for the 3 put, but the £28 i won made up for it

still searching for that sub 80 round

Had the same today on the 18th, on the green for 3 after a dodgy second, long 4th, (1st putt), hit to hard, greens were quick and I forgot, result the ball went sailing past, Kraxx comments, "do you hear that phone ringing?, It's you ball calling for a taxi!!", 5th (2nd Putt), lipped out and 6th was a 4" tap in.

3 putt and had the second putt dropped I would have had an 84, didn't know that at the time, so I'm just chuffed with an 85, but I know where you're coming from.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Congrats on the PB really frustrating to be so close to a sub 80 and not quite make it.
But im pretty sure every round you play you'll look back and there will be at least one shot you could of saved somewhere along the line.
Enjoy the PB and the winnings :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Nice one Nutty!!

Definitely one number too many on that handicap

Do you want to give up the 8 or the 10....?:rofl::cheers:

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Just wait till your swing goes AWOL, you will wish for days like the one you have had. Be happy.

I shot 85 on the PGA two weeks ago and 3 putted the last 3 greens.

Matty

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I guess it leaves a bad taste as it was the last green but take the positives - it was a PB so your games was solid over all 18 holes.

I'm willing to bet you can look back over the previous 17 holes this morning and find shots you left out on the course that you really shouldn't have done. Take a bigger view of the round as a whole and work on your putting a little for next time, and while doing that give yourself just a small pat on the back for playing that solid golf.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I guess it leaves a bad taste as it was the last green but take the positives - it was a PB so your games was solid over all 18 holes.

I agree.

Disappointing to not break another milestone, but take heart leaving some out there that there's a relatively easy improvement.

Great score for an 18-capper! 46 points! :clap:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
nice one FT!!.... :thup:
Managed a respectable 4 over gross today for 38 points but expecting CSS to go down so not much of a cut I suspect. Also left a few out there.....double bogie on the 1st didn't help

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
the handicap is slowly coming down, another reduction after saturdays competition,

my course is a par72 from both the whites and yellows yet a par 5 longer from the whites, I just find it so much easier from the general play tees.

i'm playing beau desert on thursday in an open, watch my game go awol