painful 9 holes

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Played today for first time in 3 weeks. course was on temps due to frost but went to mains by our 3rd hole. played ok until walking down 18 my foot went from under me walking down the fairway ended up on my right side in a heap. didnt really hurt at the time got up pretty quick covered in mud.had a look around to make sure no one was watching . there was a nice long skid mark were my foot had been. Playing partner asked if my knee was ok as apparently it went at a weird angle when i went down. im fine was my reply. im now sat at my desk at work with a very sore knee poss pulled groin and an aching back where i fell on my bag.i hope my clubs are ok as never checked them. i wish i had given it a miss today.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Played today for first time in 3 weeks. course was on temps due to frost but went to mains by our 3rd hole. played ok until walking down 18 my foot went from under me walking down the fairway ended up on my right side in a heap. didnt really hurt at the time got up pretty quick covered in mud.had a look around to make sure no one was watching . there was a nice long skid mark were my foot had been. Playing partner asked if my knee was ok as apparently it went at a weird angle when i went down. im fine was my reply. im now sat at my desk at work with a very sore knee poss pulled groin and an aching back where i fell on my bag.i hope my clubs are ok as never checked them. i wish i had given it a miss today.

Not good. Hope you're ok. Maybe take some anti-inflammatories and see how it goes and get to a doctor if it doesn't improve. Hope the clubs are ok too

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not good. Hope you're ok. Maybe take some anti-inflammatories and see how it goes and get to a doctor if it doesn't improve. Hope the clubs are ok too

cheers Homer will pop to the car park in a bit to check my clubs looks like its going to be a quite night so can rest it well.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If I had a quid everytime I had wapped over ( twice last week in one round) I would be rich. Everytime I hit the deck, yeah my pride is hurt but it's a quick check to see that nowt else is hurting.