Opportunity! Lee Westwood FootJoy day

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
You could always travel down after work on the Monday night, pay £25 to stay in a B+B overnight and then travel home afterwards on the Tuesday.

Good luck to all that enter but I think that getting myself choppered off a survey ship 250 miles north of Norway, flights back to the UK and then the return journey might make the cost prohibitive for me to enter.

I work nights.:rolleyes:

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What a great offer, he's my favourite golfer so I'm in.

Only 70-80 miles away from me, but to be honest I would drive the length of the country to get the chance to meet him .

D

Deleted member 1147

Great opportunity once again. I imagine Westwood is an interesting character - more likely to shoot from the hip than some of the more "media savvy/trained" automatons out there.
I'm not able to make that particular day, but if I could I definitely would have put my name in the hat. No matter that it's a decent bit of travel.

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ridiculous to expect working people from up North to get that far South on a Tuesday!!!:rolleyes:

Good prize though, something a bit more central and closer to the weekend would be helpful in the future.

when have they ever thought about us up north !!! will WESTY be there heard he had gone to ground over his break up.

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm well up north but who cares, the prize is fantastic and it'll be a great trip!
Plus I'm sure Lee would like to mix with some northern folk!

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Appears to be a great day, with Pro golf meet and some great swag to boot too. Good luck to all entering, can't make the timing of it for me though :(