Opportunity! Lee Westwood FootJoy day

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hello all

its been quiet on the opportunity front but we're back with a good one!

We have a great opportunity for 4 people to meet Lee Westwood and win a host of other great prizes courtesy of our friends at FootJoy.

The event is taking place at Royal Wimbledon GC (www.rwgc.co.uk) on July 7th where the winners will attend a VIP clinic with Westwood before heading out for 18 holes on the excellent course that in my view is the best layout in London.

The lucky winners will also receive a pair of FJ shoes, an FJ outfit and a dozen Titleist golf balls.

You will need to be make your own way to Royal Wimbledon GC for 8.30am on July 7th – both breakfast and lunch will be provided.

If you want to put yourself forward for this please email me michael.harris@timeinc.com with 'Lee Westwood FJ day' in the subject line with the following details

Name
Forum name (if applicable)
Handicap
Home Club
Mobile number
Shoe size
Glove size
Trouser size
shirt/jacket size

Closing date for application is 10 am next Monday - June 22nd

The lucky four will be announced on Wednesday 24th

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
Ridiculous to expect working people from up North to get that far South on a Tuesday!!!:rolleyes:

Good prize though, something a bit more central and closer to the weekend would be helpful in the future.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Ridiculous to expect working people from up North to get that far South on a Tuesday!!!:rolleyes:

Good prize though, something a bit more central and closer to the weekend would be helpful in the future.

The date an venue was dictated by Westwood's schedule - judging by applications plenty of folk from 'up North' would be happy to make the effort to travel down to London to meet Lee and get over £250 worth of gear

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
The date an venue was dictated by Westwood's schedule - judging by applications plenty of folk from 'up North' would be happy to make the effort to travel down to London to meet Lee and get over £250 worth of gear

Amen!

For the next opportunity Mike, can you get an international pro to go to my house, help wash the car, then head out for 9 holes and sandwich? Oh and I can only do Thursday 2 weeks coming, about 10AM ok? Can't be arsed to go to any effort myself.

Oh and dont forget the free stuff!

Thanks! Toodle pip!

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Amen!

For the next opportunity Mike, can you get an international pro to go to my house, help wash the car, then head out for 9 holes and sandwich? Oh and I can only do Thursday 2 weeks coming, about 10AM ok? Can't be arsed to go to any effort myself.

Thanks! Toodle pip!

:clap:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
For this one, if asked, I'd happily piggy back someone down from up north if it got me the opportunity!

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Amen!

Thanks! Toodle pip!

The worrying thing here is that with your record in comps, Mike's confirmation email is probably on the way ... :whistle:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Amen!

Thanks! Toodle pip!

If that's a genuine opportunity then I'm signing up...otherwise it's all way too much effort ;)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I was doing so well until Mike asked for a mobile number.:eek: Had to give him the wifes, so no late night calls when I am out MH.:mmm:

Would be good if the winners could get a few bits and pieces signed by Lee for the H4H charity auction. :thup:

TheCaddie

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would love to be involved in this.

Concerned I might not be at thelevel required to play with Lee Westwood and some of the other forumers though!!!I shoot 100-106 on average, feel like I should be mid-90s, but I am yet tobreak 100.

I've entered.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
The worrying thing here is that with your record in comps, Mike's confirmation email is probably on the way ... :whistle:

LOL I have not entered, I don't have the cheek to enter anything GM offer now! However this is a great opportunity! Good luck to all those whom enter! And Great point Richart, get some LW signed stuff for H4H auction would be awesome!