Opportunity! Lee Westwood FootJoy day

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Having already met Mr Westwood at the Ping Play Your Best Launch a couple of years ago, I wont be entering. But I can guarantee you a fantastic day out, Lee is a proper Gent with a cracking sense of humour.

Enjoy

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The date an venue was dictated by Westwood's schedule - judging by applications plenty of folk from 'up North' would be happy to make the effort to travel down to London to meet Lee and get over £250 worth of gear

Quite an easy drive down if you set off early enough. Email sent in.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Having been a beneficiary of the last Forum opportunity, I can attest to how much fun you will have and how well the lucky 4 will be looked after by both the GM team and the golf brand involved! Good luck to all who enter!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ridiculous to expect working people from up North to get that far South on a Tuesday!!!:rolleyes:

Good prize though, something a bit more central and closer to the weekend would be helpful in the future.

You could always travel down after work on the Monday night, pay £25 to stay in a B+B overnight and then travel home afterwards on the Tuesday.

Good luck to all that enter but I think that getting myself choppered off a survey ship 250 miles north of Norway, flights back to the UK and then the return journey might make the cost prohibitive for me to enter.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
That's perfect timing - I'm back the night before, from a 3-day trip to PrincesGC. :whistle:

Although Lee Westwood is the one player above all I'd like to meet - just to have a natter you see, get some tips on crisp iron striking and give some on putting, :p:whistle: I'll leave this for some other deserving forumite.;)

Another superb opportunity - Mike and GM come up trumps again!:thup: Best of luck to all who enter.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I refuse to enter anything that doesn't require a passport :whistle:

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Name in a rather large hat me thinks !

if selected will happily donate the gear to the H4H cause as the opportunity to get and meet lee is a bonus on its own!

good luck guys :)