Opportunity! Lee Westwood FootJoy day

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
I don't think we've ever had so many applications in for an opportunity! Given the volume of responses and the way some of the wording in the applications I did just want to clarify that the 18 holes at a RWGC IS NOT playing with Lee. You'll play with the 3 other GMers. Lee is doing the clinic and then some filming with us, Rick and Peter and then heading off.
Sorry if there's been any confusion on this
Mike

TheCaddie

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi all
I don't think we've ever had so many applications in for an opportunity! Given the volume of responses and the way some of the wording in the applications I did just want to clarify that the 18 holes at a RWGC IS NOT playing with Lee. You'll play with the 3 other GMers. Lee is doing the clinic and then some filming with us, Rick and Peter and then heading off.
Mike

I did think Lee might get a tad frustrated out there on the course with us mere golfing mortals!! :) Still a phenomenal opp.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all
Mike

I thought it was pretty obvious, as in we wouldn't have been playing in a 5 ball?! Especially with how slow the pros play.

;)

Svenska

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wow, what a great day this sounds. I used to live in Wimbledon and still have family in the area but i've returned to the midlands last year. I never had the chance to play Royal Wimbledon but desperately wanted to. Meeting a fellow midlands lad as well would be a bonus too! :cool:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all
Mike

Oh cancel my application that i never sent now. Not travelling to play with muggles.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Tashyboy has sent his first class TInternet.
Mr Westwood needs a local lad to chuck a few heyup me ducks his way to make him feel at home. Re being to far to travel nah not at all. Ad walk it. Not sure me 18 hole battery would get me down to Wimbledon though.
be mint that, sacked on Friday an givin Lee a few pointers three days earlier.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Hi all
Mike

Let me guess; he's seen the football threads in Out of Bounds and couldn't face 4 hours of ribbing over Forest….. :D

Still a great opportunity, thanks Mike.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
V
Hi all
Mike

You won't put me off that easily Mike. :lol: