Online Betting Sites

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm sure that overall people lose. I do understand that people can use it as a harmless hobby but issues in my family have put me off it.

sorry to hear about the effect its had on some in your family, that doesnt makes everyone who gambles a fool though. overall as a whole people lose yes, doesnt mean there arent plenty who are long term winners though

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you back outsiders the Betfair Exchange is the place to look. For the Masters I will be picking a few longshots (£2 on each) and the odds will be considerably longer on the exchange. Only thing to bear in mind is that the exchange will take a cut of 5% of your winnings, but that does not come close to eliminating the additional winnings compared to betting at fixed odds.

If you want to compare prices use Oddschecker.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I tend to use Paddy Power. It's easy, and I have my pot of winnings to use for betting. I haven't had to put money in for years. That said, I only gamble on the majors, the players, and the Ryder Cup. I couldn't make a living at it, that is for sure. The fact that I am up is pot flipping luck.