Matched Betting Advice

Visit site
You need about £80 I reckon. I'd recommend Yesbets if you haven't seen them before, they record all bets and balances, so no spreadsheets to keep track of everything, which trust me, saves you A LOT of time.

Anyone on the matched betting this weekend? Was great for me, bagged over £150 in reloads with 2 more free bets to place.. It's always great when Cheltenham is on, bookies seem to go crazy on the offers.

drennn

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Anyone on the matched betting this weekend? Was great for me, bagged over £150 in reloads with 2 more free bets to place.. It's always great when Cheltenham is on, bookies seem to go crazy on the offers.

im new to this matched betting stuff, but from what i've read its all about making money from the sign up offers. Rorysmackleroy, how the hell you making £150 at a weekend. have you found more bookies sign up offers?

Should I wait to complete the bookies sign up offers until cheltenham is on? Will the offers be better????

I'm confused!

Visit site
im new to this matched betting stuff, but from what i've read its all about making money from the sign up offers. Rorysmackleroy, how the hell you making £150 at a weekend. have you found more bookies sign up offers?

Should I wait to complete the bookies sign up offers until cheltenham is on? Will the offers be better????

I'm confused!

Drenm, yes you make money from the signup offers, but then you make ongoing cash from what's known as reload bonuses, these are bonuses that bookmakers offer on a continuing basis and you can profit from them, here is a link to a list of them.

As you'll see there are lots that offer things like bet £10 get £10 free etc etc and you can keep rinsing these to make money (or until your account gets banned, I've been going a while and only lost one, so they do offer the potential to keep earning. Cheltenham is the biggest racing event of the year and the bookmakers offer loads and loads of bonuses like the one above to encourage you to be with them. If you're interested in doing it I would start now and get all your accounts open and rinse the signup bonuses so that you have your accounts ready for Cheltenham which is in early March. Hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I played much online poker a few years back across several sites to take account of deposit offers.

I did almost all of the depositing and withdrawing to Neteller (this is an option with most betting sites), meaning that you only have to make one deposit to Neteller from your bank and use Neteller as your gambling bank account. Easier to keep a track of things as well.

Visit site
Hi GG, a lot of sites don't let you have the bonuses if you deposit with Neteller, it's in their small print. A lot accept PayPal now and you can get the bonuses by using them in most cases. It's just as fast too.

blueman44

Visit site
I am fairly new to matched betting but having been introduced to PA I left quite quickly as there was too many problems with their software. I then had a look at Odds Monkey who were not bad but now just use the free sites as they seem to have most offers.

I quite like mod edit as they have most of the reloads and its 100% free for everything, might be worth a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The problem with this is

Matched betting works, if you are betting with company money
Problem is, you are developing a gambling habit and many of the people who start with matched betting, will start to throw extra money on top of bets they like just a little more

and there you have it, another gambler is created

I have seen betting groups with thousands and thousands of people, they all have day jobs, that surely tells you something and i can guarantee a lot of them will be racking up loads of debts whilst telling people how much they have made.

The bookie is going to win

Last edited:

JoseDiaz

Visit site
Matched betting is something that helped me make a lot of money. I had a guy that for some reason always knew the exact results of the games and he was selling that info. I was thinking that it was some kind of scam at first, but I gave it a shot and he was right. It was an easy way to win money for me. I was betting on a website with great betting odds. I love betting there because it helps me make even more money. Matched betting is real and you can earn a lot on it.

Last edited: