One huge step for Slime.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
In 2009 I sold a business and have spent the last few years dabbling in various projects whilst my wife provided an income.
Over the last few years we've lived well but the savings have been going down at a good, steady pace.
Recently it was my wife's turn to quit her job and kick back a bit, with my 100% backing, which means that I've got to provide the income as the lottery keeps letting us down!
To that end I'm starting a new business which finally gets up and running in the next couple of days!
Exciting times and nervous times ahead.
Wish me luck ................ I may well need it!

Slime

Fish

Banned
Visit site
More info needed, not going to "wish you luck" if its against my principles to do so :smirk:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If it involves selling your body then Good luck mate

You'll need it :)

Seriously, its a step into the unknown, a leap of faith, but if it works, then the rewards are huge, nothing better than working for yourself, nothing worse if it all goes wrong, but at least you wont lie awake at night wondering "what if?.......

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Having just closed my business and planning to redevelop the site we own I am beginning to feel that I need a to look at other opportunities too, so Simon, I really do wish you all the best in this venture!