Old stuff which can't be beaten

T

thecraw

Just put a Lamkin Crossline full cord grip on my driver, a timeless classic.

These grips just feel great to me, miles better than the multicompound and in my opinion much better in the rain than anything else on the market.

Lamkin crossline full cords will be going back onto my irons for next season.

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a Callaway Big Bertha 'deuce' 2 wood. It's over 15 years old and it's still class.

It's my 'go to' club from either the tee or fairway.

I never get a bad strike and it's just an awesome club.

deesta

Hacker
Visit site
I've still got my Hippo plus 3 wood that I had as my main Christmas present when I was about 16.....22 years ago ish. It should be in my bag but I'm persisting with the Cleveland, for now.

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
i've got 2 Mizuno original "FliHi"s - teh Zoid branded ones, in 18 deg and 24 deg.

i bought both second hand from AG years ago, and they are awesome and reliable off the tee and the fairway. Whilst my lovely hogans are in a bag in teh garage now teh PING's have arrived, the 2 Hi Flis are in the boot of teh car just in case :)

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Diadora Borg Elite Gold Trainers, the dogs baws there limited edition now and sell for about £100 had them when I was 16 26 years ago, proper nice

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Diadora Borg Elite Gold Trainers, the dogs baws there limited edition now and sell for about £100 had them when I was 16 26 years ago, proper nice

They were nice - I remember them!!

Same era as HiTec Tecs........the only convertible basketball boot.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Too true, I paid the £100 nicker and they are the most comfortable, terrace classic ever. I think mine are made from kangaroo skin... cue jokes.

I've also got some trim trabb, original 30 year old Bamba,harvard,grand slam and a cracking pair of Ivan Lendl.

If I could only get an original pair of columbia, I would be a very happy man. Seen some go on ebay for over £600

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of the original ping putters that he made in his garage. Got it in the 60's or 70's I think but not sure about that. Old age and all that!