Old Golf balls, toys or not.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
i play whatever my mate brings me ,fifty at a time for a fiver ,all near new balls but pickups from Sweetwoods gc.as he walks his dog out there every day.

oops wron thread :eek:

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
How the hell did I manage to strip a golf bal when I was a kid. Managed to strip an Apollo ball, it took me an hour with a Stanley knife and ave now got two holes in me right thumb being accompanied by a Mickey Mouse plaster. Claret on the ball and worktop proves Stanley knives are not for under fives and over 55's

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So after wounding myself a couple of times stripping that ball, it was never used. However young Bradley Tash is now stripping The rubber band from around it. He is loving it." Wow that is so cool he has just shouted". Getting me money's worth at last.

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
The older pro v1 or pro v1 x were full of bands as well... one was solid the other not... my dog worked out he could have tremendous fun as they were peeled and unwound as he chewed them...

Really wish he hadn’t worked that one out

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
As posted in the Vintage Golf thread, I put one of these into play today and scored a decent (for me) 33 points.

The first few holes it seemed to be coming up well short but it soon became clear that this was my own poor striking!
As the round progressed I hit it much cleaner and the ball performed better than I was hoping.

Cheers clubchamp!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As posted in the Vintage Golf thread, I put one of these into play today and scored a decent (for me) 33 points.

The first few holes it seemed to be coming up well short but it soon became clear that this was my own poor striking!
As the round progressed I hit it much cleaner and the ball performed better than I was hoping.

Cheers clubchamp!
No problem!
I am surprised as they must be 25yrs old.
I played these with wooden Mizuno Perssimon clubs.
Went to a Strata after these .
Did they cut up a bit ? As I remember one bad shot and they were destroyed.