OLD FARTS v WHIPPERSNAPPERS. THE TEAMS!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sadly, there is no mileage in me doing it. If, during the winter cold spell, a few more of our elderly brethren shuffle off this mortal coil, I will be first in line to be upgraded to old fart Dom, seeing as I am knocking on the Borders, at the grand age of 46. We really need a captain who will last a few years, and epitomises youth rather than middle age.

For a true reflection of youths stupidity, and I do mean that in a nice way, I would put Aztecs forward.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Nothing like a challenge then!! If no one else fancies, I am happy to do so - although looking at the teams we won't have to do much more than turn up!

Haha!! Old "lose a ball" Nash!! That's mighty big talk for someone who can lose 19 balls around probably the most wide open course in the South East....

Get your pairings sorted for the Saturday numbnuts, and as a gesture we will let whoever is playing with you carry a compass. Jeez they're going to need it. And a half track because you will be going to parts of that golf course that shouldn't be gone to.
Knob!!

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
OLD FARTS

1 SMIFFY (Capt)
2 HOBBIT
3 RAY TAYLOR
4 EEJIT
5 TXL
6 GREG LINDLEY
7 LEFTIE
8 NORMAN PORRITT
9 RICKG
10 RICHART
11 GJBIKE
12 SWEATYSOCK41
13 VIG
14 CHARLIE
15 YERMAN
16 CROW

WHIPPERSNAPPERS

1 CALVIN LAWRENCE
2 GIBBO
3 PN WOKINGHAM (Capt Pugwash)
4 FUNDY
5 ALAN BANNISTER
6 EWAN PORRITT
7 POKERJOKE
8 AZTECS27
9 G_MULLIGAN
10 PIEMAN
11 NWJOCKO
12 MURPHTHEMOG
13 RICHARDC
14 BLUEWOLF
15 ACHILLES
16 STEVE79

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
For a true reflection of youths stupidity, and I do mean that in a nice way, I would put Aztecs forward.

*removes Murph from Christmas card list*

:D knob!

Paul will make a far better Capt than I ever would. Plus, it's my birthday that weekend, I'll barely be conscious enough for the golf, let alone steering a team to certain victory.

Shame Steve's had to cancel though.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Haha!! Old "lose a ball" Nash!! That's mighty big talk for someone who can lose 19 balls around probably the most wide open course in the South East....

Get your pairings sorted for the Saturday numbnuts, and as a gesture we will let whoever is playing with you carry a compass. Jeez they're going to need it. And a half track because you will be going to parts of that golf course that shouldn't be gone to.
Knob!!
I know who I will be playing - might be our first game since that last one at Blackmoor - can't quite remember that score but it finished on the 12th!! :))) Bring your bucket and spade and a walking stick to help down the bunker stairs!

D

Deleted member 1418

old gits should play in plus fours and tweed jackets, whippersnappers like IJP or Fowler ;)

Er, you obviously haven't seen my physique then! I'll look like a complete feckin knob-head in any of that gettup!!

D

Deleted member 1418

Especially with your foot in plaster.

If you go out with leftie, you will both e going round in circles.

Am now on the mend and rid of my 'boot' contraption. Just walking round now with a slightly gay limp!! I'll have no worries at Woodhall - have still got the bog roll in my bag for emergencies!!

S

Snelly

Let me know if you have a drop-out and need a whippersnapper. I would like to play (off 8 if that's okay).

Cheers,

Snelly.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm guessing pieman is still a big lad, unless he has been on a heck of a diet recently.

Any way, I don't have limp wrists, just heavy hands.