OLD FARTS v WHIPPERSNAPPERS. THE TEAMS!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Fighting talk from the Whipper-snappers, or as the dictionary describes them 'young (?) and insignificant, but impertinent persons' Almost makes you want to be an 'old fart'

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Fighting talk from the Whipper-snappers, or as the dictionary describes them 'young (?) and insignificant, but impertinent persons' Almost makes you want to be an 'old fart'

Maybe, but we have our own teeth, our own hips, and control of our own bladders :rolleyes:

Speaking for myself, so do I, but unfortunately can't say the same about our captain. :D :D

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Speaking for myself, so do I, but unfortunately can't say the same about our captain. :D :D

As team captain, I am not going to be one for giving out too many orders and instructions.
But Gentlemen....... please limit yourself to just one half of bitter or one gin and tonic on the Saturday evening lest you be up all night frequenting the lavatory.
I want us all bright eyed and bushy tailed for our Sunday morning mullering.
Over and out.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I love this banter!! :D :D :D :D :D

But on a "semi serious" note.....

Do you think everybody playing could bring one blue shirt and one red shirt each, so that we can have some kind of "team" colour? I would think everybody playing will have a blue and a red shirt in their collection somewhere?
Maybe the old gits play in red on the Saturday, and blue on the Sunday and vice versa???
Just add an extra dimentia sorry dimension to the proceedings???

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I love this banter!! :D :D :D :D :D

But on a "semi serious" note.....

Do you think everybody playing could bring one blue shirt and one red shirt each, so that we can have some kind of "team" colour? I would think everybody playing will have a blue and a red shirt in their collection somewhere?
Maybe the old gits play in red on the Saturday, and blue on the Sunday and vice versa???
Just add an extra dimentia sorry dimension to the proceedings???

One colour per team for both days?

(all mine are green -40 different shades!) :D

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Toilet breaks for the old farts... no need, most of us have a catherter and bag. And providing someone mashes my food I won't need to bring my teeth.

Mustn't forget the pampers for the babies.

Blue shirts aren't a problem but I'm a bit concerned red might clash with my eyes on the Sunday morning.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
we may have lost several old farts during the crossover.. you know they dont like change.. it'll be all "in my day this was all bright green, and the writing was smaller. you could just pop into other peoples threads and no one locked their accounts.. i don't like it.. now wheres my giant bag of werthers? the antiques roadshow is about to start"

the average age may have just dropped....

Eejit

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Come on our team, i`ve got myself in training for the `Old Farts` team and just did a little wee in my trousers, all shapes and sizes of plasters in my bag, Pain killers, Cuprofen, Iprobrufen, Gaviscon, Rennies, Vaseline ;0/ Crimpolene, Linoleum, Embrocation, Potatoes and if i can think of any more i will let you know... ;0)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Slight change in the line-up due to a cancellation...

OLD FARTS

1 SMIFFY (Capt)
2 HOBBIT
3 RAY TAYLOR
4 EEJIT
5 TXL
6 GREG LINDLEY
7 LEFTIE
8 NORMAN PORRITT
9 RICKG
10 RICHART
11 GJBIKE
12 SWEATYSOCK41
13 VIG
14 CHARLIE
15 YERMAN
16 CROW

WHIPPERSNAPPERS

1 CALVIN LAWRENCE
2 GIBBO
3 PN WOKINGHAM
4 FUNDY
5 ALAN BANNISTER
6 EWAN PORRITT
7 POKERJOKE
8 AZTECS27
9 G_MULLIGAN
10 PIEMAN
11 NWJOCKO
12 MURPHTHEMOG
13 RICHARDC
14 BLUEWOLF
15 ACHILLES
16 STEVE79

Does anybody want to put their name forward as captain for the Whippersnappers????