Old Farts v Whippersnappers 25/26 June 2017 Forest Pines

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
Just checked with the Mrs, she reckons i am about 16, the body reckons 86, but the birth certificate says 39. must make the cut by about 20 years.

dan2844

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Dan! Not seen you around for a while, how are you keeping?
i haven't played properly for a good 8 months at least but finally getting back into it. I'm playing tomorrow for the first time proper in a while. I had a lot going on which took priority over golf but I'm hoping to get back into it for the summer! I've since moved in with my girlfriend and settled now so hoping to get back to regular golf. How's it been for you over the back end of summer/winter?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
i haven't played properly for a good 8 months at least but finally getting back into it. I'm playing tomorrow for the first time proper in a while. I had a lot going on which took priority over golf but I'm hoping to get back into it for the summer! I've since moved in with my girlfriend and settled now so hoping to get back to regular golf. How's it been for you over the back end of summer/winter?

Good to hear you're back playing and that things are more settled for you, I may see you on the course today as I'm off an hour or so after you.

All's good for me, I seemed stabilise my handicap towards the end of last season after a long run of poor play saw it climb up and just missed out on the knockout stages of the Winter League.