Ok so the TopTracer has been lying to me … following on from previous thread.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bit of advice......lots of experienced golfers on here trying to help you out for free. Maybe a bit less attitude to keep them onside?

Finally.

I just think that as an enthusiastic beginner some times to much information is too much to get tied up in.

There are some exceptionally good golfers on this forum, most of which will have no idea of the numbers the OP as a newbie is taking in.

In my best days I had 1 set of numbers than mattered, straight carry distances. When you become obsessed with spin, launch, roll out etc so early on in your journey it takes away the point of golf which is playing and enjoying the game. These spin numbers etc IMHO only come into play when being fitted for new shiny stuff.

D

Deleted member 23270

Fair
irony seen as you of all people have doubted the truth of my posts ever since I joined / first posts.

So to talk about attitude is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black mate
Fair enough, I'll let you carry on doing it your way. Make your own mistakes and learn from them. Lots of guys like me on here can pass on loads of helpful advice to help you out but you are not doing yourself any favours. Good luck.

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Fair

Fair enough, I'll let you carry on doing it your way. Make your own mistakes and learn from them. Lots of guys like me on here can pass on loads of helpful advice to help you out but you are not doing yourself any favours. Good luck.

I’ve made it pretty clear how I appreciate how people are helping me understand certain things.

But what I can’t get my head round is why people would pipe up with the negativity in me learning the game.

If people don’t like a thread / post why bother reading it and piping up ?

Baffles me