Ogio stand bags.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had one decent bag.....but they were liable to topple as the legs weren’t wide enough. It eventually broke after falling😱 check out the legs in store as they may have rectified this. Best stand bag I ever owned was a mizuno or ping

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cobra make really good bags. I have had one for the last 5 years and it is as good as new. Really good build quality. I am looking and getting a smaller bag though and like the look of the Big Max bags, seems like good quality too.

Wolf

Visit site
Cobra make really good bags. I have had one for the last 5 years and it is as good as new. Really good build quality. I am looking and getting a smaller bag though and like the look of the Big Max bags, seems like good quality too.
+1 For Cobra bags here, had one years ago was excellent, had other bags, Titleist, Sun Mountain, Ping etc now I'm back with a Cobra bag and its better than all the others pockets are like Mary Poppins handbag, plenty of room for the clubs fits well on the straps and nice and light. Outside of that the only other bag i've had that id say is worth looking at as well is the Mizuno ones

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a big max aqua waterproof last year.

Best bag I’ve had bar none. Slightly cheaper than sun mountain and with less obnoxious colours 😂

It’s a cart bag though, so unsure if the stand bag construction follows suit

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a big max aqua waterproof last year.

Best bag I’ve had bar none. Slightly cheaper than sun mountain and with less obnoxious colours 😂

It’s a cart bag though, so unsure if the stand bag construction follows suit

I was looking at these yesterday, although it was the stand bag version of the aqua. How have you found the build quality in the time you have had it?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was looking at these yesterday, although it was the stand bag version of the aqua. How have you found the build quality in the time you have had it?

I’m really happy with it. The material has taken a bashing in the boot of my car with shopping etc banged on top and it looks brand new

This model here

https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...-Sport-2-Golf-Cart-Bag-Navy-Black-Silver.html

Found it to be very waterproof in some biblical rain recently.

Worth mentioning I got mine for much cheaper than 199 on eBay but honestly it’s defo worth 200 sheets.

It’s also OEM agnostic, so my ‘on brand’ OCD is content to let me mix makes of clubs too 😂

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ogio and Sun Mountain both make excellent golf bags.

Had both, prefer the looks of Sun Mountain but Ogio was probably a "sturdier" better made bag overall.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
ive Had ogio and Nike sport cart bags, IMHO the Nike was heads and shoulders above ogio but both were completely under the standard of both my H2NO and stadry. I doubt if in the rest of my golfing career I’d use a bag not made by sun mountain. Without doubt they’re expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m really happy with it. The material has taken a bashing in the boot of my car with shopping etc banged on top and it looks brand new

This model here

https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...-Sport-2-Golf-Cart-Bag-Navy-Black-Silver.html

Found it to be very waterproof in some biblical rain recently.

Worth mentioning I got mine for much cheaper than 199 on eBay but honestly it’s defo worth 200 sheets.

It’s also OEM agnostic, so my ‘on brand’ OCD is content to let me mix makes of clubs too 😂

Thanks, sounds like it is good quality then. I'll certainly consider it if and when I decide to change bags.

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sun mountain are quality bags, they make bags for other companies such as UA and up until recently Titleist. Definitely worth a look.
I have also previously owned an Ogio bag which was awesome, sturdy with loads of space.

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wilson Staff make a cracking stand bag called the nexus iii, they are superb quality, look great and can be had for humble money

Attachments

• 4F3BFB37-9F79-4309-8809-151680E72A03.jpeg
    4F3BFB37-9F79-4309-8809-151680E72A03.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 4

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Yeah that's a good price, looks like it's the same size as my cobra bag and I'm looking for something smaller.

https://www.golfclubs4cash.co.uk/pr...tand-bag-black-green-4-way-divider-bi3aqu001/

Seen this in the flesh the other day and I'm tempted but don't want to get rid of my current bag just for the sake of it, since there is nothing wrong with it.