Waterproof Cart bags

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If it’s going on a motocaddy, the aquaflex is awesome. I’ve got the hybrid version as it doubles up as a stand bag.

I think mine is 5 years old showing no signs of wear, but there is a couple of niggles.

The chiller pocket could be better.

They need to get more adventurous with the colour options.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If it’s going on a motocaddy, the aquaflex is awesome. I’ve got the hybrid version as it doubles up as a stand bag.

I think mine is 5 years old showing no signs of wear, but there is a couple of niggles.

The chiller pocket could be better.

They need to get more adventurous with the colour options.
I've never owned one but over the years I've seen numerous positive comments about the Motocaddy bags, seem to be excellent.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got one of these Rife bags in Black/Grey/Dark Grey...

Relatively cheap, extremely light and I love the way the 14 way organiser is set out with each row offset from each other. Mine came from AG about 3 years ago and was £159....a bargain at £129 in the second link above but I havent a clue about whether the seller is a good one or not.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ve had one of these for a couple of years now and I’m really pleased with it. Keeps my kit dry in the worst weather, plenty of room in the side pockets and, importantly, the zips seem quite sturdy. Worth the money I paid for it.

There is one design flaw which is more irritating than problematic. The rain hood, which before anyone asks does only fit one way, has the zip on the upward facing part when the bag is on the trolley. It’s the wrong way round and means you can’t leave the hood unzipped whilst playing a shot if it’s raining because it leaves your clubs totally exposed to the elements.

If you can see past that it’s an otherwise excellent bag.

IMG_9889.jpeg

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve had one of these for a couple of years now and I’m really pleased with it. Keeps my kit dry in the worst weather, plenty of room in the side pockets and, importantly, the zips seem quite sturdy. Worth the money I paid for it.

There is one design flaw which is more irritating than problematic. The rain hood, which before anyone asks does only fit one way, has the zip on the upward facing part when the bag is on the trolley. It’s the wrong way round and means you can’t leave the hood unzipped whilst playing a shot if it’s raining because it leaves your clubs totally exposed to the elements.

View attachment 52997
.I'd suspect it's because designers are litterally designing them as "cart" bags rather than trolly bags so that would make sense

However it seems simple just make a rainhood with a zip that goes fully open either direction and the end under can decide which way to use

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I've had a Titleist StaDry for 7 years and it's still going strong.
The thing about the zips on waterproof bags is the tend to be finer teeth so you must have to make sure you don't put too much pressure on them.

I must be unlucky! I’ve had two of those bags and both had zips fail on the ball pocket within a couple of years of buying them. And I’ve always tried to be careful with welded zips because I know how prone to failure they are.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

View attachment 52997

Same issue with my titleist stadry rain hood

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm also a Motocaddy fan. I have the Hydroflex which is a stand/hybrid bag rather than a trolley, but I can't fault it really. Superb bag, waterproofing has never let me down yet.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Waterproof trolley bags?? Whoever plays in the rain? ;)

Actually, if you aren't a brand tart then the Ram bag is extremely good value £100 give or take and sometimes on special offer c £80, 100% waterproof and so far no problems with zips. Only niggle as someone else mentioned about another bag is the rain hood. There is a slight gap between the hood and the bag and some water can run in. Not a major problem though.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I love my titleist premium stay dry cart bag. Is a staff shaped cart sized bag with full divider. As with every bag you need to be careful with the zips and after having 3 different bags where the ball pocket zip has gone, I leave most open in dry weather and have a valuable pouch I use for ball that I keep in the drinks bottle pocket. Awesome bag though and it looks really premium.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Sun Mountain H2N0 Elite cart bag, which Ive used for quite a few years.
It has some excellent features like the rain hood that comes a long way down the bag, rather than just fixed at the top of the bag. It also has a rear full length pocket that has zip access on both sides. This is ideal for when you want to air the pocket out after it has had wet waterproofs in after a mid round change.
If it died tomorrow, I would buy another no question.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a Sun Mountain H2N0 Elite cart bag, which Ive used for quite a few years.
It has some excellent features like the rain hood that comes a long way down the bag, rather than just fixed at the top of the bag. It also has a rear full length pocket that has zip access on both sides. This is ideal for when you want to air the pocket out after it has had wet waterproofs in after a mid round change.
If it died tomorrow, I would buy another no question.

I like the idea of the dual zips for when drying it,