North West Forum Meet

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Mono.

Weather - as you have spelt, it is rain, sun etc.

Whether - which is what you meant, is -

–conjunction 1. (used to introduce the first of two or more alternatives, and sometimes repeated before the second or later alternative, usually with the correlative or): It matters little whether we go or stay. Whether we go or whether we stay, the result is the same.
2. (used to introduce a single alternative, the other being implied or understood, or some clause or element not involving alternatives): See whether or not she has come. I doubt whether we can do any better.
3. Archaic. (used to introduce a question presenting alternatives, usually with the correlative or).

–pronoun Archaic. 4. which or whichever (of two)?

—Idiom5. whether or not, under whatever circumstances; regardless: He threatens to go whether or not.

I hope that helps. :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
hapless

You should spend a day working with me in the hospital and see the application forms and the way our candidates talk, including the ones we've decided to hire.

It would tear your soul to shreds

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
hapless

You should spend a day working with me in the hospital and see the application forms and the way our candidates talk, including the ones we've decided to hire.

It would tear your soul to shreds

Strange isnt it?

I know of 2 millionaires, one of whom is very, very, very rich, who cannot read or write.

The really rich one is from gypsy stock, looks like he doesent have 2 pennies to rub together and is the least likely millionaire ever. Bloody nice bloke though.