Visit site
Hi Karl

thanks for the info
im definitely up for that :)
please bear me in mind

thanks
Rob

Hi Rob,

Have a look at the, NW Winter league thread and get involved mate.... It's a good laugh.... The oom is a comp organised at the start of the season, but I'm sure if you want to get a game at one of the meets you will be able to!
Just expect plenty of banter, biscuits and poor jokes ;)

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Karl

thanks for the info
im definitely up for that :)
please bear me in mind

thanks
Rob

Hey Rob, sorry for not responding earlier. I missed your post. As Karl said, the OOM is a yearly comp, but there is a sizeable NW contingent that play regular games in big or small groups that don't form part of the OOM.

There's usually a few trips away per year that involve some great courses and a few (dozen) pints after. It's a very diverse, but incredibly friendly group that is a real pleasure to be a part of. Keep an eye on threads like this, find a game that suits and join in. I promise you won't regret it.

Danny.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok, Dave, Podge.. I can probably do either the 11th or the 15th.. Let me know which suits best and I'll stick it in the diary..:thup:

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Val, How are you fixed for a game at Lymm next Week? I'll be working in the area so I should be able to get there around 4ish, only problem is I'm not sure which day I'm there at the moment.But I'll know by Friday.
Andy says he can Host :thup:

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
Louise, if we were to look at the morning of the 15th what is the earliest time you can do?

Failing that do you have any other dates?

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
Ok, Dave, Podge.. I can probably do either the 11th or the 15th.. Let me know which suits best and I'll stick it in the diary..:thup:

Danny, Dave - I can host on the 15th late afternoon time if that suits - if not then let me know what time you are both looking at and I shall re-arrange the diary. The 11th is a no-go as I am down in Swansea all week and if I get home and tell her I am playing golf I think she'll kick my head in!

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Val, How are you fixed for a game at Lymm next Week? I'll be working in the area so I should be able to get there around 4ish, only problem is I'm not sure which day I'm there at the moment.But I'll know by Friday.
Andy says he can Host :thup:

Dave, rather than clog this thread up I'll email you tomorrow once I see how work is for next week

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Danny, Dave - I can host on the 15th late afternoon time if that suits - if not then let me know what time you are both looking at and I shall re-arrange the diary. The 11th is a no-go as I am down in Swansea all week and if I get home and tell her I am playing golf I think she'll kick my head in!

15th good for me Steve. Thanks mate :thup:

prob best no later than 3.30 with the light, but will go with the flow

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
15th good for me Steve. Thanks mate :thup:

prob best no later than 3.30 with the light, but will go with the flow
Happy to go with the flow as well. I wouldn't worry about the light though, the match will be over after 12 holes. And not in my favour.....:D

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I played Duffers this morning at Hart Common, he came out o the blocks with a par and a birdie and when I had a triple on the 3rd he was 3 up, I slowly pulled him back and we were all square after the 9th. Sadly for me I didn't play too well on the back nine, finding a lot of bunkers and 3 putting a few times. Duffers played steadily and won the match 3&2 then won 2 of the last 3 as well, so the points were Duffers 75 me 30. I will email the card to Birchy for confirmation.

As for Hart Common, well its not very salubrious but the course is a good challenge, with a fair mix of short par 4s and also long ones, just 3 par 3s and 3 par 5s on both the mens and ladies cards. Duffers allegedly 270 yard drive into a headwind on the 574yd par 5 17th was something to behold, although we are not convinced it actually was 574yds.

Anyway, we had a lovely game despite me getting thrashed!

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Birchy, Gregbwfc or Stu C When can you guys fit a game in?

I cant manage Monday, Tuesday or wednesday this week. Happy to play Thursday evening or at the weekend. But we've not got long till end of Sept so need to get something sorted soon

D

Deleted member 1740

Birchy, Gregbwfc or Stu C When can you guys fit a game in?

I cant manage Monday, Tuesday or wednesday this week. Happy to play Thursday evening or at the weekend. But we've not got long till end of Sept so need to get something sorted soon

I can play in the morning or Thursday evening is good for me.